4/3 4/9: FREE Or Less Scenarios

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2011, 09:16 PM

RE: 4/3 4/9: FREE or less scenarios

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
stefaniesaver has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!stefaniesaver has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!stefaniesaver has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!stefaniesaver has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!stefaniesaver has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!stefaniesaver has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!stefaniesaver has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!stefaniesaver has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!stefaniesaver has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by missteena View Post
Please change your scenarios. RA's policy is to not allow overage so you cannot use a $1.50/1 VV for the poligrip if you've already used the FREE coupon for it.

There are lots of "newbies" around here, and we want them to follow the rules.
Thanks for that info - I did not know that about Rite Aid's Policy as I am fairly new as well and the scenarios I have seen often include that so maybe you should have them all change too?

I'm sorry but this came off as fairly rude since it was an innocent mistake and you didn't even thank me for my work or say something like "hate to tell ya this but you will need to change your scenarios because" Just critisized and TOLD me to change it. I work hard to make sure the scenarios follow the "rules" and trust me it is hard since 1/2 the scenarios I find DON'T. I have no intention of teaching anyone to not follow the rules. Really them copying these scenarios is no different then them copying the others people post or the ones they post in their trips. I am not a site contributor just a fellow couponer trying to help out.

Just came off as the person it was directed at as un-appreciative

Last edited by stefaniesaver; 04-01-2011 at 09:34 PM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to stefaniesaver For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 04-02-2011, 04:56 AM

is excited to see the sun !!!

My Mood/Status:
CHERYL S has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CHERYL S has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CHERYL S has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CHERYL S has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CHERYL S has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CHERYL S has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CHERYL S has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CHERYL S has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Thanks so VERY MUCH for all of your hard work. I am trying very hard to master Rite Aid and I am struggling with it terribly so your scenarios have helped me alot.
Do not worry about the rookie mistake of not knowing each tiny detail of Rite Aid's coupon policy it would be impossible to know everything and especially difficult when you provided us with such detailed and time consuming scenarios. Thanks again so much for all of your hard work !!!!!!!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CHERYL S For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2011, 05:13 AM

phoenixjean1 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!phoenixjean1 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!phoenixjean1 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!phoenixjean1 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!phoenixjean1 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!phoenixjean1 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!phoenixjean1 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!phoenixjean1 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!phoenixjean1 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!phoenixjean1 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!phoenixjean1 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefaniesaver View Post
Thanks for that info - I did not know that about Rite Aid's Policy as I am fairly new as well and the scenarios I have seen often include that so maybe you should have them all change too?

I'm sorry but this came off as fairly rude since it was an innocent mistake and you didn't even thank me for my work or say something like "hate to tell ya this but you will need to change your scenarios because" Just critisized and TOLD me to change it. I work hard to make sure the scenarios follow the "rules" and trust me it is hard since 1/2 the scenarios I find DON'T. I have no intention of teaching anyone to not follow the rules. Really them copying these scenarios is no different then them copying the others people post or the ones they post in their trips. I am not a site contributor just a fellow couponer trying to help out.

OP, thanks for all of the hard work.

Overage is always highly YMMV, both at stores that promote it, and stores that say they don't allow it. I see no problem in incorporating the possibility of it into scenarios.

Lots of things are YMMV, but you don't see orders to "change scenarios" because of it. How about using multiple VV qs in each order? Not cool according to the VV and RA sites, but's it's incorporated into scenarios each day.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phoenixjean1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2011, 07:05 AM

Don't hate what you can't imitate.
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Please change your scenarios. RA's policy is to not allow overage so you cannot use a $1.50/1 VV for the poligrip if you've already used the FREE coupon for it.

There are lots of "newbies" around here, and we want them to follow the rules.
Quote:

I didn't realize that when someone said to please do something, that it was telling them to do it. I can't make you do anything but promoting improper coupon usage can get your post reported to the mods. Also, if everyone thinks it's "okay" to use coupons improperly, it can lead to further hassles for us down the road. Some RA's have already started implementing 4 like Q limits and some RA's also limit certain deals even when there is no limit stated in the ad.

I understand you're new and trying to help, but it may be beneficial to you and others to read RA's corporate Q policy prior to making threads like this one. I know we all see scenarios where Q's are used improperly. I try to correct people when I see them. And, again, there is always the report button. Just because someone else is doing it/getting away with it, doesn't make it right.

I do not feel one way or the other about this thread. I, personally, sit down each week and create my own scenarios that I use to best fit my needs. I also choose not to share them because since that TLC show, I've noticed more "free-loaders" who like to lurk around the forums and read about all the deals, but contribute nothing. If you want to help others, that's great, more power to you.

I do not feel like my previous post was rude at all. I was just trying to be informative. I'm a very "cut to the chase" kind of person. I don't sugar coat because I feel like we're all adults here and need to be able to accept some constructive criticism every once in a while. But, I guess the rudeness could be shared from both sides as I feel like I was just trying to help you by pointing out a mistake you made, but got jumped on because I didn't put flowers and hearts around what I was saying.
The Following User Says Thank You to missteena For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2011, 07:23 AM

My Mood/Status:
Anst1976 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Anst1976 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Anst1976 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Anst1976 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Anst1976 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Anst1976 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
This may have been an oversight for the person posting these scenarios, trying to help the newbies, and I also think your verbiage was very attacking. I am pretty sure she will correct the sceanarios but please we are here to help each other. Now look at all the hard work/ typing she has done with no rewards or incentives but a thank you! Come on please!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anst1976 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2011, 08:09 AM

My Mood/Status:
wuschelsmom has posted more than 50 good deals
Will this deal fly?

2 - Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power or Manual Razors (1 ct.), $9.99=
$19.98

1 - $3/1 Gilette (4/3 P&G) Not sure if it is a $5 or $3 coupon here!?
1 - $5/1 Gilette (have you tried it yet Booklet)
1 - $1 April VV Bonus
1 - $3/$15 Survey
1 - $2 old ups
Pay: $5.98
Get: 2 - $5 +ups Gillette
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wuschelsmom For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2011, 08:25 AM

amcess721 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!amcess721 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!amcess721 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!amcess721 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!amcess721 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!amcess721 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuschelsmom View Post
Will this deal fly?

$19.98

1 - $1 April VV Bonus
1 - $3/$15 Survey
1 - $2 old ups

That's sort of my plan, but I'll only have 2 $3 P&G q's from this week's paper... I'll be using 7 UPS to pay with though. Hubby will be happy He's running low!
The Following User Says Thank You to amcess721 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2011, 08:30 AM

My Mood/Status:
stefaniesaver has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!stefaniesaver has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!stefaniesaver has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!stefaniesaver has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!stefaniesaver has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!stefaniesaver has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!stefaniesaver has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!stefaniesaver has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!stefaniesaver has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuschelsmom View Post
Will this deal fly?

$19.98

1 - $1 April VV Bonus
1 - $3/$15 Survey
1 - $2 old ups
Looks good to me! You are right the 4/3 P&G is supposed to have $3 - but of course we never know for sure till it's in our hand! Happy shopping!
The Following User Says Thank You to stefaniesaver For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2011, 08:32 AM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Just an FYI for those buying the razors...take your discount into account. The manual ones (NOT power) are $10.99 at my store, which makes them $9.89 with 10% or $8.79 with 20%.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to missteena For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2011, 11:52 AM

My Mood/Status:
Tapshoe has posted more than 25 good deals
Quote:
I didn't realize that when someone said to please do something, that it was telling them to do it. I can't make you do anything but promoting improper coupon usage can get your post reported to the mods. Also, if everyone thinks it's "okay" to use coupons improperly, it can lead to further hassles for us down the road. Some RA's have already started implementing 4 like Q limits and some RA's also limit certain deals even when there is no limit stated in the ad.

I understand you're new and trying to help, but it may be beneficial to you and others to read RA's corporate Q policy prior to making threads like this one. I know we all see scenarios where Q's are used improperly. I try to correct people when I see them. And, again, there is always the report button. Just because someone else is doing it/getting away with it, doesn't make it right.

I do not feel one way or the other about this thread. I, personally, sit down each week and create my own scenarios that I use to best fit my needs. I also choose not to share them because since that TLC show, I've noticed more "free-loaders" who like to lurk around the forums and read about all the deals, but contribute nothing. If you want to help others, that's great, more power to you.

I do not feel like my previous post was rude at all. I was just trying to be informative. I'm a very "cut to the chase" kind of person. I don't sugar coat because I feel like we're all adults here and need to be able to accept some constructive criticism every once in a while. But, I guess the rudeness could be shared from both sides as I feel like I was just trying to help you by pointing out a mistake you made, but got jumped on because I didn't put flowers and hearts around what I was saying.
I am quite new but experienced sufficiently to recognize the voluminous amount of time, effort and generosity required to research, study and post the scenarios. I, too, found the post to be shockingly abrasive, harsh and entirely unappreciative and, though I am not the individual to which it was directed, I still feel stung!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tapshoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2011, 12:08 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapshoe View Post
I am quite new but experienced sufficiently to recognize the voluminous amount of time, effort and generosity required to research, study and post the scenarios. I, too, found the post to be shockingly abrasive, harsh and entirely unappreciative and, though I am not the individual to which it was directed, I still feel stung!
Okay, we got it. Let's move on and stay on topic.
Old 04-02-2011, 12:18 PM

rputalonis has posted more than 400 great deals!rputalonis has posted more than 400 great deals!rputalonis has posted more than 400 great deals!rputalonis has posted more than 400 great deals!rputalonis has posted more than 400 great deals!
thanks sooo much for all the hard work, FYI theres also a 7$ KY printable if you like KY on facebook
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rputalonis For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2011, 01:05 PM

My Mood/Status:
pro_well has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!pro_well has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!pro_well has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!pro_well has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!pro_well has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!pro_well has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Newbie here, what does VV stand for? I worked at RA over ten years ago. It has changed a lot!
Chris
The Following User Says Thank You to pro_well For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2011, 01:10 PM

Love is Love is happy

My Mood/Status:
DarkRayne24 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!DarkRayne24 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!DarkRayne24 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!DarkRayne24 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!DarkRayne24 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!DarkRayne24 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!DarkRayne24 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!DarkRayne24 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!DarkRayne24 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Thank You

Wow, thank you =D
The Following User Says Thank You to DarkRayne24 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2011, 02:51 PM

My Mood/Status:
myfab5 has posted more than 300 great deals!myfab5 has posted more than 300 great deals!myfab5 has posted more than 300 great deals!myfab5 has posted more than 300 great deals!
Awesome! Thank you for your hard work, I really appreciate it
with
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

and

The Following User Says Thank You to myfab5 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2011, 03:39 PM

Truly Blessed

My Mood/Status:
DarcieB has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DarcieB has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DarcieB has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DarcieB has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DarcieB has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DarcieB has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DarcieB has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DarcieB has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DarcieB has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DarcieB has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DarcieB has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rputalonis View Post
thanks sooo much for all the hard work, FYI theres also a 7$ KY printable if you like KY on facebook
Unfortunately per their policy:

"Rite Aid will accept internet / print at home coupons up to the equivalent value of $5.00 off."

Sorry
with three wonderful princesses Corynn (16)
Julia(8)
and Sarah (5)
and our new puppy Bella

AFC is looking for Forum Leaders

Last edited by DarcieB; 04-02-2011 at 08:38 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DarcieB For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2011, 05:00 PM

phoenixjean1 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!phoenixjean1 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!phoenixjean1 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!phoenixjean1 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!phoenixjean1 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!phoenixjean1 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!phoenixjean1 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!phoenixjean1 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!phoenixjean1 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!phoenixjean1 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!phoenixjean1 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro_well View Post
Newbie here, what does VV stand for? I worked at RA over ten years ago. It has changed a lot!
Chris
VV is short for Video Value, a type of printable Rite Aid coupon. If you go to the Rite Aid website, you can click on the link for video values, where you watch commercials to earn printable coupons.

To address other concerns, it's not against most coupons' terms to have overage. It may be against a store's policy. It is not improper coupon usage to have overage. For those wishing to assist newbies, it's helpful to be clear and correct. Misinformation can cause a lot of problems.
The Following User Says Thank You to phoenixjean1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2011, 06:31 PM

rputalonis has posted more than 400 great deals!rputalonis has posted more than 400 great deals!rputalonis has posted more than 400 great deals!rputalonis has posted more than 400 great deals!rputalonis has posted more than 400 great deals!
thanks :-( now im bummed i have to re-write my 2 KY envelopes hahahah
seriously tho thanks i woulda been in bad shape tommrow if i woulda tried to use it,
i really appreciate everybodys help , i really really reallly do !
thank you to everybody
thank you
thank you
thank you

Rob P. & Val W.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rputalonis For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2011, 06:45 PM

fishman's wife has posted more than 200 great deals!fishman's wife has posted more than 200 great deals!fishman's wife has posted more than 200 great deals!
Thank you so much for this post, I am just starting to work on the deals for tomorrow and this has really helped me to put it together quickly.
The Following User Says Thank You to fishman's wife For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2011, 06:46 PM

Grounded for Life

conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
polident site had qs pdf good until 2013. if they are still available.
The Following User Says Thank You to conniel18848 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2011, 06:37 AM

Happy Couponing !!!

My Mood/Status:
couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
thanks so much!!!!
Old 04-03-2011, 08:00 AM

My Mood/Status:
csheldon has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!csheldon has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!csheldon has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!csheldon has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!csheldon has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!csheldon has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
You are AWESOME

, 2
, and 1
The Following User Says Thank You to csheldon For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2011, 12:06 PM

aminita has posted more than 25 good deals
Thanks so much you are AMAZING for putting all this together! I hunted down the Gillette $4/1 coupon but still can't find the $5/1. Where did the "have you tried it yet" booklet come from? I'm still hunting through my stacks and with the $3/1 and the $4/1 and the $3/15 survey it came out free but you gotta love the money makers.

If you remember where your booklet came from I'd be so happy to know!!!

many many many thanks!
aminita
The Following User Says Thank You to aminita For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2011, 01:22 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aminita View Post
Thanks so much you are AMAZING for putting all this together! I hunted down the Gillette $4/1 coupon but still can't find the $5/1. Where did the "have you tried it yet" booklet come from? I'm still hunting through my stacks and with the $3/1 and the $4/1 and the $3/15 survey it came out free but you gotta love the money makers.

If you remember where your booklet came from I'd be so happy to know!!!

many many many thanks!
aminita
It was a mailer you had to sign up for to get! Mine JUST came in the mail Saturday! I was dancing up the driveway with it hahaha....HTH!

Where did you get $4??? I haven't seen $4's just $3 and $5 haha
Old 04-03-2011, 02:12 PM

aminita has posted more than 25 good deals
Quote:
It was a mailer you had to sign up for to get! Mine JUST came in the mail Saturday! I was dancing up the driveway with it hahaha....HTH!

Where did you get $4??? I haven't seen $4's just $3 and $5 haha
I found the $4/1 in the March P&G that came in the sunday paper last month. I happen to have waaaay to many if you need some. Just let me know. I already bought 2, one for each of mine and my hubbies accounts.
The Following User Says Thank You to aminita For This Useful Post:

Tags
rite aid, scenarios