I Need A Rite Aid Lesson For Dummies Please:)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2010, 09:18 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
spooky has posted more than 75 good deals!
Help Sign I need a Rite Aid lesson for dummies please:)

I havent shopped Rite Aid for years. Last time I shopped there was no card to use. I always shop at Wags but I would like in on some of these deals I see here! When I first go there do I need to sign up for a card to use and if so can I use it that same day? When I use this card does the card itself deduct the savings or does the register print out the savings like Wags rr and CVS's ecb's? And what does vv, ip, mm, and ups stand for? I think thats it I do pretty good couponing and getting really nice deals but I have not mastered it like many of you. I want to be able to do that really bad. I dont know if my brain does not function right, , but when I see everyone coming home with 32 of one item and 60 of another and oop was this absurdly low number it just leaves me in awe. Did it take all of you long to learn this? Because I'm on this board nightly for hours trying to master this shopping ability that Im worried I dont have. I got the basics down and have scored awesome deals that are either free or little oop but it in no way compares to many of you. Oh before I forget where is everyone getting the 5/25? Sorry so long ladies and thanks for anyone willing to tackle this
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spooky For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 09-18-2010, 10:28 AM

RE: I need a Rite Aid lesson for dummies please:)

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Gloriaob has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gloriaob has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gloriaob has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gloriaob has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gloriaob has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gloriaob has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gloriaob has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gloriaob has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gloriaob has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gloriaob has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gloriaob has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
vv= video value coupons on the website
ip= internet printed coupon
mm= money maker
ups= ups reward like an rr
the card keeps track and makes deductions on your purchase and gets you the ups rewards to print
hope this helps

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My computer room is now a coupon room
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gloriaob For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2010, 11:08 AM

RE: I need a Rite Aid lesson for dummies please:)

just...

My Mood/Status:
SaucyDee has posted more than 200 great deals!SaucyDee has posted more than 200 great deals!SaucyDee has posted more than 200 great deals!
You can get a $5/$25 coupon here

You can also get one on redplum.com. Make sure you change the radius to 50 miles.

Another place you can get the $5/$25 coupon is the Video Values website here. Create an account, watch short videos (between 15 seconds to almost 3 minutes long) and be able to print coupons for various items at Rite aid and also total purchase coupons too! Hurry up and create this as the September coupons will disappear soon and we'll have new October ones to watch. Once you have watched them you have until the end of the next month to print them but if you haven't watched them by the end of the month you have lost them.

The best thing I did when I started out (about 2 months ago) was to plan the transactions and each of the coupons you have for each item. With Rite Aid there are so many coupons available to you and it can be confusing at first what can and can't be used together.

With the wellness card, make sure you sign up for an online account (but I can't remember how you do that) as you can then print some wellness coupons too. Sometimes these are also emailed to you.

Then there's the Single Check Rebate program! That is easy. You just enter the store, transaction and register number along with the date in the website and they automatically figure out and rebates you can get. You then request it in one single check. Easy!

Good Luck! Once you get the hang of it it is really not that difficult

Last edited by TJ_2008; 09-26-2010 at 12:59 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SaucyDee For This Useful Post: