Question About Oxi Rain Check

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2014, 05:38 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Grounded for Life

Manhunter14 has posted more than 5 good deals
Question about Oxi Rain Check

Last week I received a rain check for the Oxi Dishwasher detergent packs on sale 2/$8 with a $2 UP when you buy 2. It was my first time ever getting a raincheck and I guess I didn't pay much attention because they never wrote anything on the raincheck about the UP reward I should receive. I was going to go today and buy 4 if they are in stock and I know I should receive 4-$2 UPS for the monthly deal but how do I get my 4 UPS for the last weeks weekly deal??? Or am I out of luck??
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-05-2014, 08:43 AM

RE: Question about Oxi Rain Check

tried to stay away...but the deals are too good!
Coupon Ninja

My Mood/Status:
daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhunter14 View Post
Last week I received a rain check for the Oxi Dishwasher detergent packs on sale 2/$8 with a $2 UP when you buy 2. It was my first time ever getting a raincheck and I guess I didn't pay much attention because they never wrote anything on the raincheck about the UP reward I should receive. I was going to go today and buy 4 if they are in stock and I know I should receive 4-$2 UPS for the monthly deal but how do I get my 4 UPS for the last weeks weekly deal??? Or am I out of luck??
I always clip out and attach the ad that the raincheck is for, that way I can just point to it if the raincheck is missing information.

I love coupons!
Old 11-05-2014, 09:34 AM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Grounded for Life

Manhunter14 has posted more than 5 good deals
Thanks! I will try and bring a copy of last week's ad to show them. I know they can't force print UPS and read somewhere that they will give you money off your total bill that matches what you should get back in UPS. Do you find that to be the case?
Old 11-06-2014, 08:33 AM

tried to stay away...but the deals are too good!
Coupon Ninja

My Mood/Status:
daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhunter14 View Post
Thanks! I will try and bring a copy of last week's ad to show them. I know they can't force print UPS and read somewhere that they will give you money off your total bill that matches what you should get back in UPS. Do you find that to be the case?
Yes, with that raincheck, they should adjust the amount from 2/$8 to 2/$6 to cover the UPs.

I love coupons!
The Following User Says Thank You to daised For This Useful Post: