Need Help Printing RA Video Coupon

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2013, 01:22 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

AnitaLB has posted more than 10 good deals
Need help printing RA video coupon

I watched the video before I signed in. Then I signed in and now when I go to print the coupon, it says I already printed it. How can I get it to print?
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-27-2013, 05:04 PM

RE: Need help printing RA video coupon

Clipping & Trading
Fred Meyer Junkie

My Mood/Status:
BBT.Girls has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!BBT.Girls has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!BBT.Girls has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!BBT.Girls has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!BBT.Girls has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!BBT.Girls has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!BBT.Girls has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!BBT.Girls has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!BBT.Girls has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!BBT.Girls has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!BBT.Girls has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnitaLB View Post
I watched the video before I signed in. Then I signed in and now when I go to print the coupon, it says I already printed it. How can I get it to print?
Here's some information from the "Help" section of AdPerk. This is the company that publishes the VV. I've had them reinstate some of the coupons I printed when my printer ran out of ink.

1. I had trouble printing my coupons. How do I reprint them?

To print coupons, go to the My Rewards tab, check the box of the coupons you want to print, and click the Print Coupons button. Your coupons will appear in a pop up window, with Print and Cancel buttons in the upper right. You may have to allow time for the coupons to load. (Your name loads before the coupons.) If you Cancel at this screen, your coupons will NOT be marked as printed, and you may print them at a later time. When you press Print, make sure your printer is ready, as this marks your selected coupons printed and prevents further printings (even if you cancel out of later printer dialogue screens).

For security purposes, coupons may only be printed one time. If you had trouble printing and/or your coupons didn't print properly, please email us at support@adperk.com. If you had trouble printing coupons and they are no longer available for you, we will re-activate them as soon as possible.

You must be able to print your coupons. We cannot mail coupons.

Hope this helps!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!
(ISO) Kroger family stores or Fred Meyer mailed coupons & WL coupons

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.