Rite Aid Coupon Policy

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2011, 04:21 AM
Searching for deals!
Coupon Obsessed

My Mood/Status:
kaijah8 has posted more than 75 good deals!
Rite Aid Coupon Policy

I was all prepared for my Rite Aid trip this week and then I took another look at the coupon policy. The policy stats that they will not accept printed coupons over $5 and I have a $7 coupon that I was going to use. It also says that they only accept a B1G1 coupon when that is the only coupon you use. I was originally planning on using a B1G1 coupon and a $1/2 coupon, but apparently you cant do that? I am dissapointed with their policy as all the other stores dont have those two limitations.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaijah8 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-27-2011, 05:58 AM

RE: Rite Aid Coupon Policy

It's all about Black Friday...

My Mood/Status:
TommyMaggyMommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TommyMaggyMommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TommyMaggyMommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TommyMaggyMommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TommyMaggyMommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TommyMaggyMommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TommyMaggyMommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TommyMaggyMommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TommyMaggyMommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TommyMaggyMommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TommyMaggyMommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Their policy has always been that they will not accept a coupon with a value over $5. Many places do not. Also, you cannot use a BOGO coupon with a $1.00/2 under any circumstances at any store. The BOGO attaches to one item (sometimes both) and the $1.00/2 attaches to both items. You have 2 manufacturer coupons attaching to one item, which is disallowed. You would have to have a $$/1 to be able to use it with a BOGO. Again, some coupons are coded to attach to both and you won't be able to use a $$/1 with it either. P&G coupons are famous for that. HTH!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to TommyMaggyMommy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2011, 11:34 PM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

akcher has posted more than 25 good deals
I had no idea that they don't except any coupons over $5. I had a IP coupon for $7 on an item that was $20 and they accepted it with no issue.
The Following User Says Thank You to akcher For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2011, 07:15 PM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

IHateDrama has posted more than 150 good deals!IHateDrama has posted more than 150 good deals!
Alot of q's over $5 that are printed at home are fakes so I am thinking thats why. RA changed their policy after that lovely show.
The Following User Says Thank You to IHateDrama For This Useful Post: