Need Help For Deal On ALMAY Cosmetics

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2013, 08:03 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
QponMomma55 has posted more than 25 good deals
Dance Need help for deal on ALMAY cosmetics

I was wondering if someone out here in coupon land could help me on getting some ALMAY products since they are at 40% off. This will be my 1st trip to RA so I'm not real sure what all to expect.....I do have my Wellness card ready, but is it easy to stack coupons there or not? Want to get some stocking stuffers and pay the least amout OOP that I can.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions. Hope I come out of there HAPPY,HAPPY,HAPPY
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 12-10-2013, 07:09 AM

RE: Need help for deal on ALMAY cosmetics

My Mood/Status:
barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
There is a deal right now on the liquid lip balm. Print the $5/2 Man. Coupon from coupons.com and the $2/1 ad-perk coupon from Wellness plus buy 2 of them, sorry don't remember RR, after the 40% off , the $5/2 and the ad perk coupon. the final price you pay for 2 should be $.18 or $0.09 each HTH
The Following User Says Thank You to barracuda For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2013, 08:05 AM

Need a great sale on coffee...
I never sleep...

My Mood/Status:
Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Almay makeup remover RR$5.99/sale $3.59
$2/1 Almay makeup remover VV

Same price for the lip balm.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!
Help out your fellow couponers and let them know about your great deals at your local store!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Winchweasel For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2013, 07:25 PM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
QponMomma55 has posted more than 25 good deals
Thanks for your input about the Almay deal. I did make it to the RA today, and had an awesome trip......cause I was able to get the lip balms and indeed I only had to pay $0.18, so I was on cloud 9......the clerk was extremely nice and took her time with me & my coupons! I saw a huge amount of makeup on clearance (i.e. 75% off signs were everwhere).....however I got exactly what I went after & left there smiling & HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!
The Following User Says Thank You to QponMomma55 For This Useful Post: