Coupons And BOGO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2012, 07:15 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

m3moore2002 has posted more than 200 great deals!m3moore2002 has posted more than 200 great deals!m3moore2002 has posted more than 200 great deals!
Coupons and BOGO

Can you use a coupon on the free item in a BOGO sale? I have $1/2 Arm & Hammer laundry detergent, and it is BOGO next week. So if I bought 4 (and got 4 free) could I use 4 qs or only 2?
The Following User Says Thank You to m3moore2002 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 05-06-2012, 09:24 PM

RE: Coupons and BOGO

My Mood/Status:
jd2 has posted more than 75 good deals!
I got this from another thread under coupon discussion. It was posted in April..so must be current? According to this u can use a coupon on bogof promotions but only for one item?

Rite Aid accepts Buy One, Get One Free coupons, however only one coupon can be used for each pair of items purchased. A customer can use one "cents off" coupon (a coupon of fixed value such as $.50, $1.25, etc.) in conjunction with the item they are purchasing on a Buy One, Get One Free promotion (or with a Buy One, Get One Free coupon), although the value of the cents off coupon cannot exceed the selling price of the item. Customers can use up to two coupons with a Buy One, Get One at a % off promotion, provided the total value of the coupons does not exceed the selling price of the two items combined.
Old 05-07-2012, 12:00 AM

Jin555 has posted more than 300 great deals!Jin555 has posted more than 300 great deals!Jin555 has posted more than 300 great deals!Jin555 has posted more than 300 great deals!
I'm not interested in drugstores this year but if you must know. Look at the stores coupon policy. See if the store has different policies like item limitations. You can use up to three coupons at rite aid per item (from memory) one manufacturer, one up reward, and something else I don't think I ever use. So lets say its a BOGO deal for laundry detergent. You can use 2 of the same $1/1 manufacturer coupon and 2 $1 up reward. Ask to see if you could lower the price of the coupon (manager's permission only). The reason you would ask the manager to lower the price of the coupon is because you can use an up reward because lets say the total is .98 and you want to use the $1 up reward , well you can't. So therefor you can ask to lower the manufacturer coupon only (never rite aid up rewards) to see if the balance can get to .00. Not a realistic purchase of course but as an example these are your options. You can also just pay the remainder with just up rewards and manufacturer coupons if you like. Try the deal, the only way you will know if by doing . They are either going to tell you, you have limitations, or it would be a smooth transactions. You never know lately what cashiers and managers are going to put you through its a pain sometimes. Just have fun.

Last edited by Jin555; 05-07-2012 at 12:04 AM.
Old 05-07-2012, 02:00 AM

My Mood/Status:
BeastieBabe has posted more than 200 great deals!BeastieBabe has posted more than 200 great deals!BeastieBabe has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3moore2002 View Post
Can you use a coupon on the free item in a BOGO sale? I have $1/2 Arm & Hammer laundry detergent, and it is BOGO next week. So if I bought 4 (and got 4 free) could I use 4 qs or only 2?
according to policy, if buying 4, getting 4 free, you can only use 2 $/2 qs
Old 05-07-2012, 06:19 AM

My Mood/Status:
luvnmycoupons has posted more than 50 good deals
i have a question about the coupon and b1g1....it may have been answered but i didnt see it. if an item is b1g1 i know u can use a q that is $/2 but i wanted to know if you can use 2 q's even though the one item is free (lowers the cost for the one you are paying for)?? thanks for the info and again sorry if this is already answered.

~oh another question can u use a catalina and a man q for the same item? if so is that for all stores or just r/a? tia
Old 05-07-2012, 01:55 PM

My Mood/Status:
BeastieBabe has posted more than 200 great deals!BeastieBabe has posted more than 200 great deals!BeastieBabe has posted more than 200 great deals!
You CAN NOT use a q on a free item according to the policy.
Depends on the catalina, is it's a store q it can be combined with an MQ, but most catalinas are MQs, so doesn't usually work.
Old 05-10-2012, 06:21 AM

m3moore2002 has posted more than 200 great deals!m3moore2002 has posted more than 200 great deals!m3moore2002 has posted more than 200 great deals!
I bought 6 A&H detergents yesterday at BOGO and was able to use 3 $1 off 2 Q's. I used my UPS and got them for free!!
Old 05-10-2012, 06:39 AM

My Mood/Status:
savingcna has posted more than 10 good deals
Next week rite aid has gillette razors for 7.49 with an up of 1.50/1. If I use a bogo q will I get two ups back or just one?
Old 05-10-2012, 11:42 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by savingcna
Next week rite aid has gillette razors for 7.49 with an up of 1.50/1. If I use a bogo q will I get two ups back or just one?
Where the q from?
Old 05-10-2012, 03:17 PM

My Mood/Status:
savingcna has posted more than 10 good deals
Most recent p&g. Thanks that helps out with the pantene sale as well