Are The +UP Rewards Linked To Your Card?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2011, 12:30 PM
has a headache

My Mood/Status:
Coffee_Chele has posted more than 25 good deals
Are the +UP rewards linked to your card?

I found a few posts from months ago but wanted to know if the policy had changed.

My mom and I both have Rite Aid cards and she wanted to send me some +UP rewards. Are they linked to her card or can I use them with mine?
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 09-23-2011, 12:36 PM

RE: Are the +UP rewards linked to your card?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

IHateDrama has posted more than 150 good deals!IHateDrama has posted more than 150 good deals!
You can still use Ups with any card
Old 09-23-2011, 12:57 PM

Yeah I'm a guy

My Mood/Status:
Summerfish has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Summerfish has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Summerfish has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Summerfish has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Summerfish has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Summerfish has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
http://www.afullcup.com/upload/3366975-post3.html

Second Point.
"+UP rewards are tied to your wellness card."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-23-2011, 02:43 PM

Pandazing has posted more than 200 great deals!Pandazing has posted more than 200 great deals!Pandazing has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerfish View Post
http://www.afullcup.com/upload/3366975-post3.html

Second Point.
"+UP rewards are tied to your wellness card."
That was being said at one point in time, but it's never actually come to fruition.

I've just gotten back into couponing after taking a couple of months off, and the addiction's picked right back up. :-P
Old 09-23-2011, 02:53 PM

hottwilliew has posted more than 50 good deals
they are not tied to any one card. you can use an +up reward with any wellness card. I have 2 cards and am able to use them between the 2 without any issues.
Old 09-23-2011, 03:26 PM

My Mood/Status:
Mayflowergirl2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Mayflowergirl2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Mayflowergirl2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Mayflowergirl2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Mayflowergirl2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Mayflowergirl2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Mayflowergirl2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Mayflowergirl2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Mayflowergirl2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Mayflowergirl2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Just to reassure you that everyone is correct about UPs NOT being tied to your card, I only yesterday used UPs that I got from my card on a purchase I made with my husbands card.
Although, I feel the need to say that quite a few months back there was an UP that was tied to my card. It was only a $1 UP, and I can not remember what it was from. I had four of them (two from each card). All four would only work with the card I had received them with. When I tried to use them with my other card it beeped and said something about it not matching the card. It was the one and ONLY time since they introduced the UP reward program that I ran into UPs being tied to your card. It scared me, cause I thought they must have changed the system, but haven't run into an issue with it since.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-23-2011, 10:56 PM

AminehDestin has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!AminehDestin has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!AminehDestin has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!AminehDestin has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!AminehDestin has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!AminehDestin has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I saw some communication yesterday saying that you must scan the same wellness card to use the +UP, so it looks like an oversight by the system that they aren't linked right now. And since it was talking about acceptance, I'd be willing to guess that they've figured it out, and it may not be a glitch for much longer....
Old 09-23-2011, 11:10 PM

BRANDYBUFFALO has posted more than 25 good deals
I thought you could only have one card per household
Old 09-24-2011, 12:06 AM

My Mood/Status:
BeastieBabe has posted more than 200 great deals!BeastieBabe has posted more than 200 great deals!BeastieBabe has posted more than 200 great deals!
Your only supposed to have one card per household. A lot of people find a way around that. Its a gray area of ethical couponing
Old 09-27-2011, 12:57 PM

has a headache

My Mood/Status:
Coffee_Chele has posted more than 25 good deals
Just called RiteAid's 1-800 number to find out about the +UP rewards being linked. The lady I spoke to told me that they are NOT linked to the card. She also said if I go into a store and try to use them and can not, that I should call them OR have the store call them and they'll tell them to take them.

Tags
+up reward, rite aid