Can I Use The Up Rewards From One Card With Other Card??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2011, 09:14 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
yigara has posted more than 25 good deals
Help Sign Can I use the up rewards from one card with other card??

I lost my card and want to get another one. TY
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-13-2011, 09:17 PM

RE: Can I use the up rewards from one card with other card??

is lost somewhere in her stockpile.....
CVS-aholic

mrsfloyd has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mrsfloyd has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mrsfloyd has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mrsfloyd has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mrsfloyd has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mrsfloyd has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mrsfloyd has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mrsfloyd has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mrsfloyd has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mrsfloyd has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mrsfloyd has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
My friend and I shop together often, and if one of us forgets their up rewards or doesn't have the right amount or something we have not had a problem 'borrowing' up rewards from the other person's card. I *have* heard of people not being able to do this in some stores - IDK what the difference is but it might be possible that you might not be able to do this everywhere.
The Following User Says Thank You to mrsfloyd For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2011, 09:22 PM

Goonies Never Say Die

My Mood/Status:
olivas.sandra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!olivas.sandra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!olivas.sandra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!olivas.sandra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!olivas.sandra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!olivas.sandra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!olivas.sandra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!olivas.sandra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!olivas.sandra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!olivas.sandra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!olivas.sandra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
It is my understanding Ups are not tied to one card .... Unlike CVS were ECBs are tied to that card and that card only....

So if you lost your card you should be okay to get a new one... The only problem I see is your reward balance and your % points...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to olivas.sandra For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2011, 05:27 AM

My Mood/Status:
mlwiles has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mlwiles has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mlwiles has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mlwiles has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mlwiles has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mlwiles has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mlwiles has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mlwiles has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
The SM at one of my stores recently told me that +ups can be redeemed with any card. I didn't believe her, so thanks for confirming.
Old 01-14-2011, 05:51 AM

Hammerman18505 has posted more than 75 good deals!
Yes ups can be redeemed with any card. There has been numerous posts of people finding receipts in the parking lot with ups at the bottom and being able to use them and another saying that her mother always gives her her ups from her rewards and receipt. Nice mother.