Dancing Ferret Wrapped In Newspaper (pics)

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2013, 08:32 PM
ISO LOTION ACTUALS TRADES
Piffin' Princess

My Mood/Status:
Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Animals Dancing Ferret Wrapped in Newspaper (pics)

So my BIL has two ferrets and I have been eyeing these singing and dancing ferrets at Rite Aid since they showed up before VD. They finally went to 75% off today and had two left!!!! I wanted one for me too. His Bday is in March but he is so getting this gift early. He is going to love and hate it all at the same time. My total OOP for that trip was $7.53 so I didn't even really pay for these .

People always ask WHAT do I do with my left over newspapers? I wrap gifts. I do not care how much they pay me to carry wrapping paper out of the store I use news paper or bags or junk mail. It's kinda my signature. I have been doing it and in crazy ways all of my life. This ferret is no exception. I told the DH to "GET THE TAPE" as I started rolling this ferret in newspaper like a sub artist at Subway .

My BIL is a Raven's fan, we are in Baltimore after all. So I wrapped his little dancer in the Superbowl week paper, so there is a lot of Ravens stuff on it. I wrote his note over the faces of the two coaches hehe.

We have it wrapped so when he pushes the superbowl silver football that is the button for the music and dancing. This is going to merit a video I am so sure.

If only this ferret would rick roll him I would have paid like $50 bucks for it...seriously.

So YAY for cheap/free birthday gifts and reused newspaper, oh the tape and sharpie were free too, another perk from DH's job.

Wanna See???
Attached Images
File Type: jpg benferretbefore.JPG (96.9 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg benferret1.JPG (69.9 KB, 30 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkfire For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement