Pill Bottle Into Loreal Goo Bucket (pics)

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2013, 02:58 AM
ISO LOTION ACTUALS TRADES
Piffin' Princess

My Mood/Status:
Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Idea Pill bottle into Loreal Goo Bucket (pics)

I have really embraced using my empty medicine bottles. I have so many, sadly. I have recycled them, given them to others for stuff and am making stuff with them now. I got a bucket of L'Oreal goo for $.25 after sale and $1/1 Q. I get it home and find I cracked the lid. That's what I get for stuffing over $100 of product into two reusable bags. So an idea hit me.

Method

I peeled the label off both buckets. I put the L'Oreal label on the pill bottle and scooped the product inside. The leftover product on the spatula I used to remove the remaining residue since the medication label was wider. I was skeptical at first but there really are 101 things to do with old prescription bottles. Sadly the bottom of the L'Oreal bucket was cracked too or I was going to use it to hold hair ties.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lorealpill1.jpg (62.9 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg lorealpill2.jpg (66.2 KB, 39 views)
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement