Med Plastic Box Into Store Specific Q & Cash Holder (pic)

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2013, 09:19 AM
ISO LOTION ACTUALS TRADES
Piffin' Princess

My Mood/Status:
Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Wand Med Plastic Box into Store specific Q & Cash Holder (pic)

It bothers me I have so many little blue boxes lying in a drawer because I wanted to do something with them. My migraine meds are melties, so they need protecting and MERCK uses these boxes, they only hold three. I also run mini scenarios all week and do not want to carry one of the four binders/holders/photo albums I have. So I stuffed the cash and q's into the little bucket and labeled it vaguely. I know what it means and no one else does. I can wash that off and reuse for another store/scenario. I NEVER carry cash in my wallet. I live in the ghetto. I try not to use cash at all, but it is what I have today. Now what else can I do with them?

Before and After. er After and Before .

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darkfire For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Tags
coupon storage, recycle, reuse