Country Time Canisters

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2012, 07:02 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
mkgmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mkgmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mkgmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mkgmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mkgmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mkgmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mkgmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mkgmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mkgmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mkgmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Country Time Canisters

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of how to repurpose the Country Time canisters.

Being that it's almost the begining of summer and they usually go on sale I stock up on the large and small ones and would like to repurpose them for other uses once they are cleaned and empty.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mom to Michael (14)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Kaitlyn (10)
& Gabriel (8)
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-28-2012, 12:17 PM

RE: Country Time Canisters

My Mood/Status:
bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Well I've been thinking about that. I an saving the tops to start seeds next year. (plants & vegetables. I also find I can use them to store beads, nails, screws and other odds and end things. I also thought if I took off the wrapper from the bottom I could also use those to grow annuals and paint them to display outside. Than at the end of the season pull the plant out and put the cover back on to store till next year.
. I have a perfect 3 year old grand-daughter who is a
Old 07-06-2012, 10:26 PM

My Mood/Status:
Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
So far I've only used them to corral random items around the house. Found this though a bit cute!
Blue's Clues Bank and Cookie Jar - Kaboose.com

One household thing I reuse like crazy is Coffeemate Creamer bottles. Store dry items in the pantry, quarters for laundry, snack container (goldfish fit very well) for the car, even put marbles in with flowers out of the top for the patio table.

Mama to outgoing 5 y.o. DS

"Never let the fear of striking out hold you back"

The Following User Says Thank You to Elle13 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2012, 10:50 PM

My Mood/Status:
mommachaos has posted more than 400 great deals!mommachaos has posted more than 400 great deals!mommachaos has posted more than 400 great deals!mommachaos has posted more than 400 great deals!mommachaos has posted more than 400 great deals!
I like using chalkboard spray paint to both decorate and help you remember what's in the container. Spray paint is nice because it goes on evenly...

but there's also chalk board paint you can buy at the hardware store. Buy the kind that is colorless/white...they try to make you believe you have to make it all one color instore, but just buy it plain! you can actually just put the amount of paint you want into a smaller container and color it with normal acrylic paint. Lasts a long time and you can have any color chalkboard you want!
Old 09-10-2012, 10:26 AM

You've got to stand for something or you'll fall...

My Mood/Status:
MykhalJaems has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MykhalJaems has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MykhalJaems has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MykhalJaems has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MykhalJaems has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MykhalJaems has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MykhalJaems has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MykhalJaems has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MykhalJaems has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I think that would be the perfect size for homemade powdered laundry detergent. I've been using the local laundromat since the washer here at home died and that would be a good size, I hate toting way more detergent back and forth than I use at that time. I'm afraid I'll forget them ...