Help! Use For J&J First Aid To Go Containers

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2012, 12:31 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
jenakay has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!jenakay has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!jenakay has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!jenakay has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!jenakay has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!jenakay has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!jenakay has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!jenakay has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!jenakay has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!jenakay has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!jenakay has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Help! Use for J&J First Aid To Go Containers

Hey everyone! I've got a ton of these little first aid packs for free over the past few years. Anyone have a practical, fun or crafty idea for the empty plastic containers? TIA!

image-3426355868.jpg
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jenakay For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-05-2012, 01:02 PM

RE: Help! Use for J&J First Aid To Go Containers

My Mood/Status:
SquareStuff has posted more than 10 good deals
You can use them to sort craft items like beads, scrapbook stuff, etc. or kids can use them for crayons...Still thinking....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SquareStuff For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2012, 01:34 PM

My Mood/Status:
jenakay has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!jenakay has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!jenakay has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!jenakay has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!jenakay has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!jenakay has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!jenakay has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!jenakay has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!jenakay has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!jenakay has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!jenakay has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquareStuff View Post
You can use them to sort craft items like beads, scrapbook stuff, etc. or kids can use them for crayons...Still thinking....
Those are great ideas! No kids yet...one on the way, but I love the idea for crayons. Would be good for a car trip! Could probably fit about 8 crayons in the box.

Keep the ideas coming!
The Following User Says Thank You to jenakay For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2012, 01:40 PM

GOONIES!
When it rains, it pours...

My Mood/Status:
Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I use them as q-tips travel containers.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(7), DS
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(4), an 11yo
and a 6yo

Totally OCD. Luckily my DH is building me new stockpile shelves so I can more easily rearrange and reorganize my goodies!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Z and G's Mom For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2012, 09:47 AM

My Mood/Status:
mommy2fourkids has posted more than 200 great deals!mommy2fourkids has posted more than 200 great deals!mommy2fourkids has posted more than 200 great deals!
I use them to keep nail clippers/tweezers so I know where they are. They tend to disappear around here. I also use them to organize stamps,paper clips,staples,etc...

Sent from my HTC EVO using AFullCup
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mommy2fourkids For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2012, 08:59 AM

My Mood/Status:
IKnowWHoIAm has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!IKnowWHoIAm has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!IKnowWHoIAm has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!IKnowWHoIAm has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!IKnowWHoIAm has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!IKnowWHoIAm has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!IKnowWHoIAm has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!IKnowWHoIAm has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!IKnowWHoIAm has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!IKnowWHoIAm has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!IKnowWHoIAm has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
I always keep 1 or 2 in each vehicle and in my kids sports bags filled with basic first aid kits.
Some people like to reuse the plastic grocery bags at the store so you can neatly fold several bags to fit in them and pop on in your purse before heading to the grocery store.
Kids school bags or even your purse - perfect size for pocket size tissues, small bottle of hand sanitizer and chapstick.

If you shop at several different stores you can use them to seperate your coupons. Label each for a specific store and put in the coupons that you need for each store so when you go into that store you just grab the one labeled for that store.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IKnowWHoIAm For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2012, 09:45 AM

smaustin has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!smaustin has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!smaustin has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!smaustin has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!smaustin has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!smaustin has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
my daughter has been using one to put cough drops in in her purse. That way they arent just loose laying around the bottom of her purse.

I love the idea of using one for each store's coupons. I now use envelopes and I always end up getting a paper cut when I go digging for something.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to smaustin For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2012, 11:19 AM

My Mood/Status:
Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
How about glueing valentines on the front. Fill out the to: and from: and fill with the little candy saying hearts. Would even be cute to hand out at office this way. Or decorate box and put on the outside: 20 biggest reasons why I love you so much. On inside cut out strips of paper and right down different things on each. Would work for parents, sibling, children and spouses. Add a few candy hearts with papers. I know I appreciate things like this more than flowers or chocolates. Good luck!

ISO .55/1 or 1.00/2 2lt q.s (Especially for Sunkist products)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vegas1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2012, 08:06 PM

is always on the lookout for Panda Bears!
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
How about decoupage with your fav magazine images, words, photos. You could put a ribbon strap on them for cute "purses" for little girls, my nieces would love these!

I keep one in my car, great for business cards (mine or to store the ones I pick up)...Put in the glove box with your insurance card, postit notes, registration, small pen, ICE (In Case of Emergency) numbers.

Put Kleenex in to keep them dry and together in backpacks, lockers. Put some Shout wipes, a couple of lens cleaner wipes, bandaids and hand wipes. Keep them all together in your car or purse.

I am so far behind I think I'm First!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Susuz For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2012, 09:16 AM

My Mood/Status:
You guys rock! So many good ideas!!!!