Uses For Empty Huggies Wipes Tubs?

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2011, 09:46 PM

RE: Uses for empty Huggies Wipes tubs?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
coupon apprentice

My Mood/Status:
ASleaster88 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ASleaster88 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ASleaster88 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ASleaster88 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ASleaster88 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ASleaster88 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ASleaster88 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ASleaster88 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pearl73 View Post
I like my for storing pictures before I am able to put in album or scrapbook
I love this idea. I love scrap booking so I'll print out photos from my camera to put in the book but before I get a change DD or DS needs tending to so I end up having to try to keep them up and out of the way and not getting destroyed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ISO pampers and Huggies codes
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-06-2011, 09:56 PM

coupon apprentice

My Mood/Status:
ASleaster88 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ASleaster88 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ASleaster88 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ASleaster88 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ASleaster88 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ASleaster88 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ASleaster88 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ASleaster88 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I breastfeed and one thing I've used empty containers for is for keeping stored milk in the freezer in the containers. We have a small freezer and so the bags may end up breaking open otherwise and becoming useless. I put a paper towel down on the bottom to keep them from sticking to the bottom (not that I've ever had that problem this time around, but I worry that if one breaks all the others would stick if it broke before fully freezing and it's easier to take off a paper towel then unsticking the bottom of a hard tub without breaking the non open bags) also since it's in the tub it's easier to stack other things under/around it without worry.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ISO pampers and Huggies codes
Old 08-07-2011, 07:23 PM

is always on the lookout for Panda Bears!
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Markers, rubber stamps, stamp pads, small ink bottles, watercolor paints.

lipstick, eye shadow, mascara, other small makeup items.

Jewelry, put necklaces in ziploc bags by color. label outside.

When we go camping, put wet washcloths in, dampen and put in the cooler. Nice refreshing way to clean up before bed.

I collect old linens so hankies, small doilies fit in them perfectly.

I keep one in my car with the makings of a small first aid kit. You can also make one that has everything you need in case of an accident...flashlight, disp. camera, ins. info, pad and pencil.

DD has one that has her DS, little game thingies in it for the car too!

I am so far behind I think I'm First!
The Following User Says Thank You to Susuz For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2011, 08:45 PM

tcsmom has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!tcsmom has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!tcsmom has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!tcsmom has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!tcsmom has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!tcsmom has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
How about taking them to church for use by the Sunday school classes - great for storing markers, crayons, cards, craft supplies, etc.

I use to take them to my daycare and each child would have his own box for storing their mittens/gloves in the winter time. They also would decorate them for valentine boxes.
The Following User Says Thank You to tcsmom For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2011, 10:21 AM

My Mood/Status:
Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by svgs4me View Post
With the upcoming arrival of child#3 beginning of Feb., I've decided to TRY using cloth wipes which I could store in the tubs left over from DD#2. Here's my idea...I've ordered candle warmers that plug in. I've ordered small glass spray bottles that can sit on the candle warmers with water (to stay warm). At changing time, get my cloth wipes (left over, soft fabric squares/rectangles made from scraps-towels, flannel sheets, clothes, etc) and spritz them with the warm water. I could use these instead of wipes and just soak them in water much like cloth diapers until laundry day. Am I crazy? I considered cloth diapers, but am a little afraid of the initial cost and work involved. Maybe I will start small with the wipes though. Besides, both of my other children were very sensitive to the wipes. I can recoup my initial cost within 2 weeks of not buying wipes.

Again I ask, Am I Crazy??
Not crazy at all I would suggest thought that you add a tiny bit of liquid soap to the water bottle. Give it a shake before using. That will make it much easier to deal with messy diapers. We made the switch to cloth diapers with my second child and while I still used regular wipes a lot of the time sometimes I just grabbed a washcloth and did basically what you're suggesting.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lovage2 For This Useful Post:

Tags
empty, huggies, tubs, wipes