What I Did With My Empty Bounce Dryer Bar

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2010, 07:26 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
kberide has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kberide has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kberide has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kberide has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kberide has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kberide has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Pushpin What I did with my empty Bounce dryer bar

Well, just took off my first empty dryer bar. Still had some white on it but noticed clothes were starting to get static, and I hate throwing things away! So I placed it on a shelf in my linen closet, smells great. Bet it would work well in a drawer or chest also.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kberide For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-08-2010, 07:28 AM

RE: What I did with my empty Bounce dryer bar

My Mood/Status:
Masquerade has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Masquerade has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Masquerade has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Masquerade has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Masquerade has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Masquerade has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Masquerade has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Smart woman! I like the idea.
Old 07-08-2010, 07:29 AM

hummmmm.......
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Lynda1811 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Lynda1811 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Lynda1811 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Lynda1811 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Lynda1811 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Lynda1811 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Lynda1811 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Lynda1811 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Lynda1811 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Lynda1811 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Lynda1811 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Great idea!

I put dryer sheets in the closet and drawers too. I also put them inbetween blankets that get put away for the summer. Oh, they smell so nice when I pull them out of the space saver bags.

I love to refurbish / recycle everything.

Lynda
Old 07-08-2010, 07:44 AM

Is waitin' on the new Kroger ad!

My Mood/Status:
vhermetz has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!vhermetz has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!vhermetz has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!vhermetz has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!vhermetz has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!vhermetz has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!vhermetz has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!vhermetz has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!vhermetz has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!vhermetz has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!vhermetz has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Great idea! Unfortunately mine fell apart into little bits in the dryer!! My hubby didn't know what it was and asked if it was bar soap! LOL!
The Following User Says Thank You to vhermetz For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2010, 07:56 AM

Shopping for great deals

My Mood/Status:
Justlooking1208 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Justlooking1208 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Justlooking1208 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Justlooking1208 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Justlooking1208 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Justlooking1208 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Justlooking1208 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Justlooking1208 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Justlooking1208 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Justlooking1208 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Justlooking1208 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
wonderful idea!
The Following User Says Thank You to Justlooking1208 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2010, 01:18 PM

My Mood/Status:
love2clipcoupons has posted more than 150 good deals!love2clipcoupons has posted more than 150 good deals!
Great idea! I will have to try that when mine is ready to come out!
The Following User Says Thank You to love2clipcoupons For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2010, 01:22 PM

ITS GETTING WARMER

My Mood/Status:
feeko5 has posted more than 200 great deals!feeko5 has posted more than 200 great deals!feeko5 has posted more than 200 great deals!
Great idea!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to feeko5 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2010, 12:41 PM

Kaldirris has posted more than 10 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by vhermetz View Post
Great idea! Unfortunately mine fell apart into little bits in the dryer!! My hubby didn't know what it was and asked if it was bar soap! LOL!
Just a thought - did you consider putting the little bits of dryer bar into a piece of torn pantyhose? Like our Moms (well, mine, anyhow) did with the leftover bits of bar soap?
I think it would still work the same way - granted, you'd have to fish it out of the clean laundry every time, but rather than throw the pieces away ...

A side note - I always noticed that the "soap in the nylons" foamed up WAY better than the regular bar soap did ... maybe it was the combination of different soaps? Any thoughts?
The Following User Says Thank You to Kaldirris For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 11:03 AM

You've got to stand for something or you'll fall...

My Mood/Status:
MykhalJaems has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MykhalJaems has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MykhalJaems has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MykhalJaems has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MykhalJaems has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MykhalJaems has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MykhalJaems has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MykhalJaems has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MykhalJaems has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaldirris View Post
Just a thought - did you consider putting the little bits of dryer bar into a piece of torn pantyhose? Like our Moms (well, mine, anyhow) did with the leftover bits of bar soap?
I think it would still work the same way - granted, you'd have to fish it out of the clean laundry every time, but rather than throw the pieces away ...

A side note - I always noticed that the "soap in the nylons" foamed up WAY better than the regular bar soap did ... maybe it was the combination of different soaps? Any thoughts?
OMG, I've been trying to figure out what to do with those slivers and have been saving them, knowing that I'd figure it out eventually. Thank you!