Gluten Free Coupons

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2011, 01:49 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

glutenfreeplease has posted more than 25 good deals
Gluten Free Coupons

Does anyone know where I can find more gluten free coupons? I've found a few for Udi's and Rudi's bread...but with myself and 2 kids being gluten free the cost really adds up! Trying to be more coupon conscious while also minding our health and the environment. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to glutenfreeplease For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-23-2011, 06:50 PM

RE: Gluten Free Coupons

GOONIES!
When it rains, it pours...

My Mood/Status:
Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I would make a list of all of the products you currently use and email the companies. Tell them your concerns about needing to provide a gluten free diet to your family and that the cost of doing so is exceeding your budget. Include your mailing address in your signature line and ask for coupons. I would guarantee that a large majority will respond in a positive manner!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(7), DS
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(4), an 11yo
and a 6yo

Totally OCD. Luckily my DH is building me new stockpile shelves so I can more easily rearrange and reorganize my goodies!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Z and G's Mom For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2011, 06:55 PM

Thanks! What a simple, great idea! I will do that!
Old 04-23-2011, 07:02 PM

was gone, but now she's back

My Mood/Status:
BeckyScott has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BeckyScott has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BeckyScott has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BeckyScott has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BeckyScott has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BeckyScott has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BeckyScott has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BeckyScott has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
My youngest DS is gluten-free, amongst other things. He's also brand picky (only the Ener-G tapioca loaf! Don't even try to get him to eat a different one!). The q's aren't easy to come up with.

And this probably doesn't help much, but a lot of what I do is try to save as much as I can on all the other groceries, to compensate for the extra money he costs.
Old 04-23-2011, 08:40 PM

My Mood/Status:
leeleeorange has posted more than 25 good deals
You can email companies and comment on their products or request coupons.
For example: Amy's kitchen makes great stuff for health and allergy conscious consumers and they love feedback. They send coupons if you request them.
Old 04-24-2011, 09:10 AM

Thanks all...I agree I will probably be couponing to save on all my other groceries. But I did write Amy's and they are sending me coupons....yay! Now onto other GF companies...
Old 04-26-2011, 05:38 PM

I love coupon trains
AFC Moderator

My Mood/Status:
ctsunshine has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ctsunshine has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ctsunshine has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ctsunshine has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ctsunshine has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ctsunshine has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ctsunshine has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ctsunshine has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ctsunshine has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ctsunshine has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ctsunshine has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
My two boys eat GF as well, what would you think of including the contact info on any companies you contact here? I have contacted Amy's but it was long enough ago that I can probably do it again.

I usually use the mambosprouts site with good success on the GF products (that may be where you got your Rudi's and Udi's). Glutino has some good coupons sometimes.

Of course Chex is often a good deal. Thank goodness they went to a GF formulation b/c buying health food store cereal is expensive!

There are tearpads at my local health food store sometimes for GF products.

I usually stock up on my GF essentials at trader joe's. Their store brand, so no q's, but a better value than most grocery stores.

I eat gluten free
Old 06-29-2011, 10:00 PM

hcfischer1 has posted more than 25 good deals
Check facebook. There are lots of g-f coupons on the companies website and on their facebook accounts. Also, I think on some coupons, like the Rudi's one, you can print 2 from facebook and 2 from their webpage.
Healthy Clipping Books can be found in co-ops but can be used anywhere since they are not store coupons.
Check mambosprouts.com too. The online coupon sites are waning in their offerings but sometimes I can find a few that I can use.
The Following User Says Thank You to hcfischer1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2011, 03:15 AM

I love coupon trains
AFC Moderator

My Mood/Status:
ctsunshine has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ctsunshine has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ctsunshine has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ctsunshine has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ctsunshine has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ctsunshine has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ctsunshine has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ctsunshine has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ctsunshine has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ctsunshine has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ctsunshine has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcfischer1 View Post
Check facebook. There are lots of g-f coupons on the companies website and on their facebook accounts. Also, I think on some coupons, like the Rudi's one, you can print 2 from facebook and 2 from their webpage.
Which gf companies have you seen on facebook?
And which company websites?

Thanks!
I eat gluten free
Old 06-30-2011, 04:58 PM

My Mood/Status:
trisigma33 has posted more than 10 good deals
Ladies these are all great ideas. Thanks.
I have found that the Super Target and now even the Wal Mart super center carry a lot of gluten free lactose free products. I know super Target carries everything that Amy's makes and at a lower price than my local grocery store or whole foods. If you combine that with those coupons you have then that should really help.
Good luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to trisigma33 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2011, 05:55 PM

My Mood/Status:
mugbuddy has posted more than 50 good deals
I agree with the Mambo Sprouts idea, as well as checking the Whole Foods match-up blogs (IP's listed).
I also discovered this one:Glutenfreeville Directory - The largest directory of resources for Gluten Free living
I'm on the hunt for the Thai Kitchen IP. I printed two a few weeks ago and now can't remember where I found it. It wasn't on the TK website
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mugbuddy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2011, 06:13 PM

I love coupon trains
AFC Moderator

My Mood/Status:
Was Thai Kitchen on the red plum website? Not sure, just a thought.
I eat gluten free
Old 07-10-2011, 06:18 PM

My Mood/Status:
geri1960 has posted more than 200 great deals!geri1960 has posted more than 200 great deals!geri1960 has posted more than 200 great deals!
I have coupons for Gluten Free Rice Krispies - send me a PM if you would like them. No trade - just send me a SASE.
Old 07-12-2011, 08:51 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctsunshine View Post
Was Thai Kitchen on the red plum website? Not sure, just a thought.
ctsunshine - no, the TK wasn't there... It doesn't come up on any coupon database... seems like it was a pdf file on a GF blog. I thought I saved/bookmarked it, but I didn't. I wished I had b/c I can get the canned coconut milk for less than .25 with that coupon!
Old 07-12-2011, 08:54 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by trisigma33 View Post
Ladies these are all great ideas. Thanks.
I have found that the Super Target and now even the Wal Mart super center carry a lot of gluten free lactose free products. I know super Target carries everything that Amy's makes and at a lower price than my local grocery store or whole foods. If you combine that with those coupons you have then that should really help.
Good luck!
You're lucky... we don't have a Target, but the one that is 25 miles away carries virtually NO GF stuff. Our WM has some convenience foods, pasta and some flour, but I have to travel about 40 miles to the nearest Whole Foods to get a wider selection of foods, and it is the only place I've found that carries the So Delicious Coconut yogurt and coconut creamer, and the Daiya cheese.
Old 09-09-2011, 10:01 PM

alp421 has posted more than 200 great deals!alp421 has posted more than 200 great deals!alp421 has posted more than 200 great deals!
There is a great site that has links to all kinds of Organic and healthy choices with IP's, maybe some of them will also be gluten free...
Healthy Life Deals
Old 09-09-2011, 10:27 PM

Grounded for Life

Wrangler_Gal has posted more than 300 great deals!Wrangler_Gal has posted more than 300 great deals!Wrangler_Gal has posted more than 300 great deals!Wrangler_Gal has posted more than 300 great deals!
BakeryOnMain has g/f coupons on their website....check to make sure stores carry their product first and EnjoyLife will mail you coupons. Kinnikinnik has no coupons to mail so don't email them. There is one more that I got coupons from but I can't think of the compnays name.

My son is on a G/F diet too!
He gets very sick if he accidentally eats anything with Gluten in it so we keep all foods out of his reach and have given then school a list of things he can eat and can not eat and told them no Play Doh!
Old 09-09-2011, 10:33 PM

Grounded for Life

Wrangler_Gal has posted more than 300 great deals!Wrangler_Gal has posted more than 300 great deals!Wrangler_Gal has posted more than 300 great deals!Wrangler_Gal has posted more than 300 great deals!
Bakery On Main

Gluten-free & allergen-friendly cookies, snacks, granola & bagels from Enjoy Life Foods
Old 09-09-2011, 11:16 PM

alp421 has posted more than 200 great deals!alp421 has posted more than 200 great deals!alp421 has posted more than 200 great deals!
Check out Ebay for coupons too.
I found this action of Udi's bread
11) Save $0.75 on (1) UDI's Gluten Free coupons - 12/31 | eBay
Old 09-09-2011, 11:19 PM

And these....
(12)coupons 1.00 off Gluten Free Crunchmaster Crackers | eBay

A good friend of mine has 3 kids with Diabetes, one also is only Gluten Free along with her husband, so I've been trying to help her with finding coupons to save money.
Old 09-10-2011, 05:17 AM

Shopping for Bargains!

My Mood/Status:
scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Don't forget to look for coupons for regular brands like chex and GF Rice Krispies and some potato products and some name brand other foods which are GF. My hubby ate GF for a while due to a mystery intestinal issue and while it was hard to find things, we did find some main stream products we had coupons for.

The Following User Says Thank You to scamelo For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2011, 05:00 PM

I love coupon trains
AFC Moderator

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by scamelo View Post
Don't forget to look for coupons for regular brands like chex and GF Rice Krispies and some potato products and some name brand other foods which are GF. My hubby ate GF for a while due to a mystery intestinal issue and while it was hard to find things, we did find some main stream products we had coupons for.
We bought 10 boxes of the GF Rice Krispies this summer on a deal and they're GREAT! Short ingredient list and tasty. Made my boys their first rice krispies treats.
I eat gluten free
The Following User Says Thank You to ctsunshine For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2011, 09:41 AM

Busy

My Mood/Status:
Sillz has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Sillz has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Sillz has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Sillz has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Sillz has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Sillz has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Sillz has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Sillz has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Sillz has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I am in a Gluten free diet and it's not easy.
I have to add items to my list.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sillz For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2012, 07:46 AM

My Mood/Status:
appbran22 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!appbran22 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!appbran22 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!appbran22 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!appbran22 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!appbran22 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!appbran22 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
My DH is gluten free but I've learned a lot in the past 8 years with mainstream products.
If you have a kroger near you..DH is in love with the Rudi's Bread products. The Hamburger buns are awesome (I'm not GF, but I love them too). The sandwich bread is not dry or hard, it is actually soft and good when toasted. Makes great grilled cheese too.
Usually they have them for $3.99 and you can get $1/1 from the Rudi's website most of the time so getting it for $2.99 instead of paying $4.49 or higher is a good deal for me.

I had 2 discoveries recently that made his life a very happy one!

Quaker Instant Oatmeal (Apple Crisp & Cinnamon Roll) are gluten free. They do not put it on the package, however the ingredients confirm that they are in fact gluten free. As with all Gluten Free they do have the *May contain wheat as they are processed in a facility that also processes wheat products* But DH eats them everyday now and he has not had one issue and his allergy to gluten is extreme. He can't even touch anything with gluten without breaking out into a rash and if it actually gets ingested...Well you all know how that one goes. So this may be worth a try if you are willing.

Here are a few other options for you:
Velvetta Cheesy Skillet Mills (remove the Gluten filled pasta and replace with gluten free elbows) for a quick GF meal.
Zatarains Rice has numerous gluten free types
Most main stream pasta sauces are gluten free
Progresso has 2 gluten free soups
New England Clam Chowder*
Corn chowder with bacon *
*make sure you grab the right one* it has a yellow circle on the front.
Kattleman's BBQ is gluten free
Lawry's marinade *Just the regular one* is gf. Steakhouse blends etc is not.
Gorton's Grilled filets are gluten free (don't like the taste) you might.

If I think of anymore things I have stumbled across I will post them.
!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to appbran22 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2012, 12:42 PM

Bwaahaahaaa!
Here too much!

My Mood/Status:
Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I agree with checking companies on facebook. Not long ago Udi's gave away a coupon for a free product up to a $8.99 value on FB. Plus, the have a $1 on their website right now Look Again, It

Here are 3 printables for Enjoy Life products (scroll down to the bottom) http://www.enjoylifefoods.com/#page=page-1
Harris Teeter!

Last edited by Moggy; 03-09-2012 at 12:46 PM.