Question About P&G After Coupons Amount

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2014, 06:58 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

Squishypig has posted more than 1 good deal
Question about P&G after coupons amount

Hi all, I haven't done a P&G rebate since they went to amounts after coupons and discounts and I need some help.

I just bought a few items from Harris Teeter that qualify for the buy $30 get $10 laundry rebate. The items show the discounted price but all the coupons are down at the bottom, not itemized (they just say Scanned Coupon or Multiplied Coupon). Do I write on the receipt the amount after coupons? Highlight the coupons on the bottom? I just want to make sure I do this correctly.

Thank you!
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-13-2014, 05:45 PM

RE: Question about P&G after coupons amount

Lindsey16 has posted more than 100 good deals!Lindsey16 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Ooo that's a good question!
Old 08-15-2014, 01:44 PM

RE: Question about P&G after coupons amount

Ok or better. It's kinda like our guarantee ~ BVtS

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
If you meet the $30 after coupons and are not using any store rewards that further reduce your total (gift cards are ok but general purchase catalinas will count against you...basically you want your subtotal to be at least what you are claiming towards the rebate) I would circle the items, circle the coupons that go with the items and then write a short explanation with the total for that receipt on a post it and stick it to the receipt. If I did that for one receipt I would do that for each receipt that I was submitting, even if no coupons were used on that particular receipt.

I have no idea how P&G would handle something like overage from other coupons if that is something that exists at HT but I would guess as long as your subtotal on the receipt is at least as much credit you are claiming for that receipt it would be fine.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.