Upper Respiratory J&J Rebate

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2014, 07:38 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

pilesoflaundry has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Upper Respiratory J&J rebate

If you got a denial email on the upper respiratory rebate for buying soothe and treat allergy products (eye drops, kleenex, zyrtec etc.) call the number at the bottom, they will compensate you. They are getting slammed and getting a lot of bad press on the facebook page so they are sending checks out but only if you call.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-06-2014, 09:36 AM

RE: Upper Respiratory J&J rebate

My Mood/Status:
rdhtwn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!rdhtwn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!rdhtwn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!rdhtwn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!rdhtwn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!rdhtwn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!rdhtwn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Thanks for reminding me. I called just now and they were polite and took my info to send a check.
Old 06-06-2014, 09:58 AM

pilesoflaundry has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Glad to help! I'm getting a check also.
Old 06-10-2014, 04:17 PM

jameschrishowlett has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jameschrishowlett has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jameschrishowlett has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jameschrishowlett has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jameschrishowlett has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jameschrishowlett has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jameschrishowlett has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jameschrishowlett has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jameschrishowlett has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jameschrishowlett has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilesoflaundry View Post
If you got a denial email on the upper respiratory rebate for buying soothe and treat allergy products (eye drops, kleenex, zyrtec etc.) call the number at the bottom, they will compensate you. They are getting slammed and getting a lot of bad press on the facebook page so they are sending checks out but only if you call.
Is there anyway to confirm you actually sumbitted a rebate, but don't have a receipt?

I sent in the rebate a while back and haven't heard anything from J&J. TIA!
Old 06-10-2014, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschrishowlett View Post
Is there anyway to confirm you actually sumbitted a rebate, but don't have a receipt?

I sent in the rebate a while back and haven't heard anything from J&J. TIA!
Check you spam email maybe? I don't know how to confirm it but they are checking submissions to make sure people don't just call claiming a denial email because they saw it on social media. They knew what I bought and had my email and address on file and just reconfirmed with me for the check.
Old 06-10-2014, 09:34 PM

Klt115 has posted more than 25 good deals
They sent a follow up email saying everyone who sent it in befre the end date will be getting a 20 rebate soon or the miscommunication.
Old 06-13-2014, 10:24 AM

I already got my check! That was fast.