Epic Rebate Denied

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2014, 07:48 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
mindyvolv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mindyvolv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mindyvolv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mindyvolv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mindyvolv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mindyvolv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Epic Rebate Denied

My rebate submission for the Epic movie was denied! I contacted the company via online submission concerning this and then I got a response back asking if I had the UPC and receipt. Needless to say my response was not polite! I am tired of companies not honoring their commitments just because it doesn't go the way they want it to. Okay I'm finish ranting! Anyone else have their rebate denied?
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-23-2014, 08:35 PM

RE: Epic Rebate Denied

My Mood/Status:
4labs1grey has posted more than 400 great deals!4labs1grey has posted more than 400 great deals!4labs1grey has posted more than 400 great deals!4labs1grey has posted more than 400 great deals!4labs1grey has posted more than 400 great deals!
Not for the same refund as yours but from Kohls.

I checked online a couple weeks back on a rebate I sent in from a Kohls purchase. Turns out it was denied because the receipt was partially illegible. What's illegible is about a fingers width of printing on the left side of the receipt. It's very faint. Not my fault, that's the way the register printed it out.

Makes me mad every time I think about it.
Old 01-24-2014, 06:22 AM

Ok or better. It's kinda like our guarantee ~ BVtS

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I keep copies of all my submissions so that I have proof if there is a denial. I believe all denials I have received have been reversed sice I started doing that.

They are always dumb reasons like I didn't fill out my dob when I can clearly see that I did. It always annoys me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-24-2014, 06:35 AM

Spring, spring, spring!

My Mood/Status:
Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4labs1grey
Not for the same refund as yours but from Kohls. I checked online a couple weeks back on a rebate I sent in from a Kohls purchase. Turns out it was denied because the receipt was partially illegible. What's illegible is about a fingers width of printing on the left side of the receipt. It's very faint. Not my fault, that's the way the register printed it out. Makes me mad every time I think about it.
I would have fought that!! That is the store's problem, not yours! I'm not a lawyer but isn't it fraud for the store to offer the rebate, you fulfill it and then deny you for something they control? You fulfilled your terms of the agreement, they did not.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and wife to C, the most caring man in the world

Positive Thoughts

Old 01-24-2014, 08:31 AM

flaminmom2 has posted more than 25 good deals
I was not happy with the Kohls Pyrex rebate. My order was delayed until day before postmark date so I missed it and if I had returned it I would have lost my Kohls cash so it was a no win to return it. My other appliance rebate had a longer time to send it in and sent it but haven't received it.
Old 01-28-2014, 12:04 AM

sub box addict

My Mood/Status:
rockin_on05 has posted more than 150 good deals!rockin_on05 has posted more than 150 good deals!
I got email saying they received my rebate info for crock pot (kohls). But i purchased 3 and it says ill get 12 rebate. So hopefully that means 3 like i should be getting, because not only did i include the email directly sent by customer service bout the rebate, sent packin slip, email order conformation. And everything else they requested. Told them my package arrived wide open with one of the packing slips missing. Luckily items werent damaged. I expect to get all 3 or i will not stand it down this time
Old 03-01-2014, 06:11 PM

sub box addict

My Mood/Status:
rockin_on05 has posted more than 150 good deals!rockin_on05 has posted more than 150 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin_on05 View Post
I got email saying they received my rebate info for crock pot (kohls). But i purchased 3 and it says ill get 12 rebate. So hopefully that means 3 like i should be getting, because not only did i include the email directly sent by customer service bout the rebate, sent packin slip, email order conformation. And everything else they requested. Told them my package arrived wide open with one of the packing slips missing. Luckily items werent damaged. I expect to get all 3 or i will not stand it down this time
Well only got one 12 dollar rebate and not the other 2 promised. What the crap
Old 03-01-2014, 06:50 PM

My Mood/Status:
4labs1grey has posted more than 400 great deals!4labs1grey has posted more than 400 great deals!4labs1grey has posted more than 400 great deals!4labs1grey has posted more than 400 great deals!4labs1grey has posted more than 400 great deals!
I'm not impressed with rebates through Kohls. I sent in a complaint about my rebate being denied (follow-up to previous post) and ... nothing. I (re)submitted photocopies of the photocopies I made to the address they listed, even sent a short letter with it. Nothing. Not even a sorry.

Sorry you've had trouble too rockin_on05. I think I'm done shopping at Kohls.
Old 03-06-2014, 10:31 PM

sub box addict

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin_on05 View Post

Well only got one 12 dollar rebate and not the other 2 promised. What the crap
I emailed them. They said they would issue a card with 24 on it. Gave me a tracking number but said wait 4-8 weeks...