Coors $2 Water Rebate DENIED!

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2013, 12:18 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

banjo&inky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!banjo&inky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!banjo&inky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!banjo&inky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!banjo&inky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!banjo&inky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Coors $2 Water Rebate DENIED!

Just got the rejection postcard on the Coors $2 water rebate offer #108407. Says the reason was "invalid purchase date." I know full well that I bought the water during the promotion period and had mailed it before the end of the promotion. I am very OCD and check that sort of thing a dozen times before mailing! Got to looking back in my records and sure enough they pulled the same thing back in 2012 with yet another previous Coors $2 water rebate which was denied! I think if I see another one of the Coors $2 water forms next year I won't even bothering wasting a stamp! I won't try to contest it as it is not worth my time over $2! At least it was a product we use all the time and not something just bought because of the rebate!
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 05-30-2013, 04:36 PM

RE: Coors $2 Water Rebate DENIED!

Ok or better. It's kinda like our guarantee ~ BVtS

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Are you keeping a record of your submissions? I do and usually all I have to do is call/ email that their reason for denial does not agree with the record I have and I ask them to review my submission. It usually takes 2 minutes or less. I have never had to resend anything in those sorts of circumstances.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-30-2013, 11:26 PM

banjo&inky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!banjo&inky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!banjo&inky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!banjo&inky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!banjo&inky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!banjo&inky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I used to scan in and print out copies of my submission stuff for my records but I never needed any of it so stopped doing it after a couple of years (lulled into a false sense of security, I guess). Now I only write down the company name, the amount, and the offer number in a notepad. Then mark it off when I receive. I think I will get the scanner out and hook it up for my next one!
Old 05-31-2013, 04:08 AM

AFC Administrator

My Mood/Status:
aidan&logansmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aidan&logansmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aidan&logansmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aidan&logansmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aidan&logansmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aidan&logansmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aidan&logansmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aidan&logansmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aidan&logansmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aidan&logansmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aidan&logansmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
If you know it was correct, try e-mailing them and telling them to review it. I have done that many times, without sending any documentation again at all, and they have given me the rebate every time. There is usually an e-mail on the denial form somewhere. Recently, I got a denial that I wasn't of a valid age for the rebate! I sent an e-mail, and no problems! It's worth a try!
Old 08-28-2013, 07:47 PM

My Mood/Status:
korngirl22 has posted more than 1 good deal
My friend just had this happen with another rebate. I know it was valid because I'm the one that helped her with the rebate form and receipt! I called for her and they admitted that it was an error on their part. They were really nice about it but I still don't understand how it was denied in the first place. :p
Old 08-29-2013, 05:01 AM

: )
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
This happened to me earlier this year on a $10 rebate. I almost forgot about it and sent it a few days BEFORE last postmark date. I got the dreaded postcard but the reason was that the date I mailed it was beyond expiration date. I called to tell the rep that I submitted a valid receipt and mailed BEFORE the last day to submit stated on the rebate form. I asked her to check the PM date on my envie. She did, and later said my check will arrive in 10 business days.

Try to call and let them know the date you mailed it in if you noted it in your calendar. Most reps are accommodating and helpful.

Good luck!