General Rebate Question

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2011, 09:13 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

DonnaA has posted more than 400 great deals!DonnaA has posted more than 400 great deals!DonnaA has posted more than 400 great deals!DonnaA has posted more than 400 great deals!DonnaA has posted more than 400 great deals!
General Rebate Question

I was just wondering what people all save for future possible rebates. I like to save Kellogg's cereal upc bar codes from bottom of box. Does anyone save the dated box top that is on the top of the cereal boxes??

What other upc items do you save that has worked for you and you are glad you saved a bunch of them.

How do you organize your upc collection or do you save the whole package for just in case??

Thanks for looking and maybe we can all learn something new.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 12-29-2011, 02:58 PM

RE: General Rebate Question

My Mood/Status:
77giggles has posted more than 200 great deals!77giggles has posted more than 200 great deals!77giggles has posted more than 200 great deals!
What do you get for saving the bar codes? I used to cut out the box tops for my daughter's school, but the school she goes to now doesn't save them or Campbell's labels.
Old 12-30-2011, 11:32 AM

DonnaA has posted more than 400 great deals!DonnaA has posted more than 400 great deals!DonnaA has posted more than 400 great deals!DonnaA has posted more than 400 great deals!DonnaA has posted more than 400 great deals!
I save kellogg's cereal upc bar codes the most because we eat a lot of cereal and kellogg's seems to have promotions where you do not need a receipt all the time for their promotions.

I do save the box tops and labels and I was thinking about helping out the school with that program as it is just the office staff that does it and maybe I could get more interested in it and do more for the school?

That is too bad that your daughters school does not do the box top or campbells promotions. Do you know why they do not??? Maybe they don't think it is worth it?? If you want you could trade those items or give them to others that would love to have them for their kid's schools. I know I would not mind trading for them.
Old 02-10-2012, 08:13 PM

My Mood/Status:
mtopinka has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mtopinka has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mtopinka has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mtopinka has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mtopinka has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mtopinka has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mtopinka has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mtopinka has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mtopinka has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mtopinka has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mtopinka has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I believe special k at times has and offer on the box tops. save kellogg upc//coke codes from boxes and caps

nw days it is hard to tell what to save. Save boxtops always something good to trade if you don't find them useful.
Old 02-14-2012, 10:25 AM

My Mood/Status:
mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I don't save anything unless I have a rebate form telling me what to save.

I have too much clutter as it is, and the percentage of rebates that don't require receipts to go with the POP's is miniscule.

I save Box Tops for Education and Campbells Labels for Education and Purina Weight Circles to trade for coupons that I need/want.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-11-2012, 08:38 AM

GRCPhT has posted more than 75 good deals!
I also save the Kellogg's UPCs from cereal. I have a snack-sized sandwich bag in the junk drawer. It will hold a ton of UPCs and doesn't take up much room. Whenever a new promotion rolls out, I'm ready to go. They rarely require receipts. I was able to send off for the $10 gas card x 5 almost immediately. There's now a silver cereal spoon promo that I'm sending off. The nice part about their UPCs is that it tells you what product it came from -no guessing. Hope this helps!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GRCPhT For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2012, 06:21 PM

My Mood/Status:
mindyvolv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mindyvolv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mindyvolv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mindyvolv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mindyvolv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mindyvolv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRCPhT
I also save the Kellogg's UPCs from cereal. I have a snack-sized sandwich bag in the junk drawer. It will hold a ton of UPCs and doesn't take up much room. Whenever a new promotion rolls out, I'm ready to go. They rarely require receipts. I was able to send off for the $10 gas card x 5 almost immediately. There's now a silver cereal spoon promo that I'm sending off. The nice part about their UPCs is that it tells you what product it came from -no guessing. Hope this helps!
Can you give more info on what the silver cereal spoon promo is? Thanks in advance.
Old 03-17-2012, 03:48 AM

GRCPhT has posted more than 75 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindyvolv

Can you give more info on what the silver cereal spoon promo is? Thanks in advance.
Here's a link to the form. It's $3 S&H per spoon, but goes toward their charity (I think). At the rate spoons disappear from my house, I could use these!
http://www.syb.kelloggs.com/spoon-offer-en-us.pdf
The Following User Says Thank You to GRCPhT For This Useful Post: