No Purchase Rebate

Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2014, 08:41 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
savynana has posted more than 200 great deals!savynana has posted more than 200 great deals!savynana has posted more than 200 great deals!
No purchase rebate

I found a rebate form for 15.00 on Obikwa wines.
In the fine print is states no purchase necessary in Al,In,Ma,hi,Me,Mo,Ms,Mt,NH,Oh,Ok,Or,Va, Vt and Wa.
I live in Ok does that mean I can send in the form with no purchase and get the 15.00 rebate? I am confused....
The Following User Says Thank You to savynana For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-04-2014, 09:05 PM

RE: No purchase rebate

Nice and quiet at home...

My Mood/Status:
rockinrob has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rockinrob has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rockinrob has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rockinrob has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rockinrob has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rockinrob has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rockinrob has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rockinrob has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rockinrob has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rockinrob has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!rockinrob has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Any other requirements on the form?

Is there a phone # listed? If so, I'd call.
The Following User Says Thank You to rockinrob For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2014, 09:11 PM

My Mood/Status:
savynana has posted more than 200 great deals!savynana has posted more than 200 great deals!savynana has posted more than 200 great deals!
No requirements and no phone number. I guess I'll fill it out and mail it in and see what happens
Old 01-04-2014, 11:04 PM

It's S-U-M-M-E-R!

My Mood/Status:
ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Usually if a form states no purchase necessary that is it. You send in the form and the company sends you the rebate.

Sometimes, the rebates requires CRT submissions [cash register tape] that indicates a store purchase was made between specific date ranges. Not necessarily wine or alcohol, but something. Or, it will state something other than alcohol to purchase.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ReuschHome For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2014, 07:06 AM

: )
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by savynana View Post
No requirements and no phone number. I guess I'll fill it out and mail it in and see what happens
I haven't heard of Obikwa wines but this is worth a stamp/envie for $15. Great find!

There were "unknown" wine companies in the past that were notorious for not sending the check. I forgot the name now but I remember what they said in the postcard was: The form was not found in your state(?) and therefore, not valid

There was no mention in the form of states rebate was valid, so it was quite tricky. In OP's form, the qualified states are stated so there is more chances ya'll will get your check.
Old 01-05-2014, 08:31 AM

My Mood/Status:
Below is the link for the rebate form. I hope this is allowed if not please remove and accept my apologizes.
Mail In Rebates
Old 01-05-2014, 03:04 PM

It's S-U-M-M-E-R!

My Mood/Status:
ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
That is a winetag rebate. You need the actual winetag, not the PDF or any copies.

When submitting you complete the form and send a letter stating which store you found this rebate in and submit a cash register receipt for the store.
The Following User Says Thank You to ReuschHome For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2014, 03:48 PM

: )
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
since you live in OK, your state falls under those where no purchase is necessary to receive the rebate. HOWEVER this is stated in the hangtag:

2. Reproduction, purchase, sale or trading of
this form, UPC symbols or receipts is prohibited. Facsimiles of
these items will not be honored.

you need to have the original wine hangtag. If you submit the online form, you will likely get a rejection. But if you have the actual hangtag, it is worth to submit and possibly get your check.
The Following User Says Thank You to joshmamabear For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2014, 04:17 PM

vloglady has posted more than 100 good deals!vloglady has posted more than 100 good deals!
Wish I lived in one of those states. I'm in NY, which IS a NBPR state.