Did You Send In For The Land O Lake Movie Tickets And Now Can't Use Them? READ

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2008, 11:47 AM
fished cutting coupons and is organizing them

My Mood/Status:
NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Dead Deal Did you send in for the Land o Lake Movie tickets and now can't use them? READ

the company UNIX went bankrupt so now the movie tickets that every one bought the butter and sent away for the movie tickets are NO good. Well Land o lakes should make it right if you call them. They will replace them with New tickets. Call 1-800-328-4155(free to call)

Sherry
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NoahsMomma For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 03-15-2008, 08:29 AM

RE: Did you send in for the Land o Lake Movie tickets and now can't use them? READ

fished cutting coupons and is organizing them

My Mood/Status:
NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!NoahsMomma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Here's an update I found:

If you got movie tickets from the Land-O-Lakes Rewards Program & you
have NOT used them yet. then you will need to call them at 800-328-4155.

They need your info especially your Name, address & zip & email address---they will be
sending you information about how to use your tickets since Utix, is no
longer a company and they have gone bankrupt . They will be using FANDANGO for the movie tickets:
New tickets will be from Fandango:

Movie Tickets & Theater Showtimes - Fandango

If this post was useful please "REP me or thank me.
Sherry
The Following User Says Thank You to NoahsMomma For This Useful Post:

Tags
lake, land, movie, read, send, tickets