50 Rebates On New IPhone APP

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2011, 09:11 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

ezberg has posted more than 10 good deals
50 rebates on new iPhone APP

Check out mobisave by searching on iTunes. More than 50 rebate offers than can be redeemed by just taking a picture of your receipt. Cashback come almost immediately. Truly amazing iPhone APP.

Enjoy all! Happy shopping and saving.

Ellen
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ezberg For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 12-08-2011, 10:30 AM

RE: 50 rebates on new iPhone APP

DawnMarie

My Mood/Status:
thaprecious1x has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!thaprecious1x has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!thaprecious1x has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!thaprecious1x has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!thaprecious1x has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!thaprecious1x has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
downloading now, well see what kind of stuff it has!
Old 12-08-2011, 10:40 AM

DawnMarie

My Mood/Status:
thaprecious1x has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!thaprecious1x has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!thaprecious1x has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!thaprecious1x has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!thaprecious1x has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!thaprecious1x has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
boo.. says i dont have a qualified device must have iphone 3gs or 4. so i guess my 4s doesnt qualify
Old 12-08-2011, 12:17 PM

Sorry about that.

I have a an iPhone4. Another friend has the 4s and wrote them. They are working on it and expect to have the 4s available in 2 weeks. You should write and complain. Maybe it will get them working faster.
The Following User Says Thank You to ezberg For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2011, 12:21 PM

DawnMarie

My Mood/Status:
Thanks! Didn't even think to ask.
Old 12-09-2011, 02:50 PM

Okey dokey!
Old 12-16-2011, 07:16 PM

My Mood/Status:
mindyvolv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mindyvolv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mindyvolv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mindyvolv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mindyvolv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mindyvolv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Just downloaded it. This seems really simple. Thanks for posting!
Old 12-21-2011, 03:50 PM

Dance MobiSave now works for all iPhones

Just got a message and I'm passing it around. MobiSave now works on the 4S phone.

Happy holidays.
Old 12-29-2011, 08:00 PM

Psalms63 has posted more than 75 good deals!
Thanks!
Old 12-30-2011, 08:37 AM

MobiSteve has posted more than 75 good deals!
Hi,

This is Steve and I'm the President and Founder of MobiSave.

First, thank you for all your kind comments. It gives us confidence that we are on the right track helping shoppers save money with their smartphone where ever they want to shop.

I would like to answer a few questions that have been raised here.

1) Sorry but you can only use MobiSave on the iPhone3GS or better. The Droid version is on the planning board. If you want to be notified when the Droid is available, please send an email to invitation at mobisave.mobi.

2) If you don't have a PayPal account, no problem. When we send you money, PayPal will contact you. If you have a PayPal account, use that email address when you register.

3) You must select your offers before submitting your receipt.

4) IMPORTANT: Please take good pictures. Watch our tutorial for some guidance. Make sure the light is good, the receipt is flat, use a plain background and the image should be right at the snap guidelines. Also we need to see the entire receipt.

5) If we miss anything, tell us! We are young and not perfect. Help make us better.

6) If you want to submit multiple receipts rapidly, please clear the shopping cart. This is a small problem we are trying to fix. In other words, if you've used an offer once and you want to use it again, please deselect it and select it again even if it appears selected in your shopping cart.

7) IMPORTANT: Please select only the offers you think you will be using. Selecting all or many offers may cause system issues and slowdowns. No need to save everything as these will be available when you want them.

8) Look for new offers every Wednesday. At that time we may discontinue some offers as well.

Please feel free to ask any other questions by sending email to support at mobisave.mobi.

Thank you and have a happy and safe New Year.
The Following User Says Thank You to MobiSteve For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2012, 08:03 AM

Jettagirlie615
I went to download it and it says it is not available in the US? Please help! I have the 4G.
Old 01-02-2012, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jettagirlie615 View Post
I went to download it and it says it is not available in the US? Please help! I have the 4G.
Hi Jettagirlie615,

This is Steve, President of Mobisave. We've have to close the front door for awhile until we are ready to handle more members. If you'd like to be notified when the door is open again, please send an email to: invitation at mobisave.mobi.

Regards,

Steve
Old 01-09-2012, 02:51 PM

My Mood/Status:
bumperchic has posted more than 300 great deals!bumperchic has posted more than 300 great deals!bumperchic has posted more than 300 great deals!bumperchic has posted more than 300 great deals!
I cant even find it when I search for it.
Old 01-09-2012, 03:03 PM

To find MobiSave, go to the website: www.mobisave.mobi
Old 03-02-2012, 05:21 AM

My Mood/Status:
kstover0426 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kstover0426 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kstover0426 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kstover0426 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kstover0426 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kstover0426 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kstover0426 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kstover0426 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kstover0426 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kstover0426 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kstover0426 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I've been wanting to try this, I downloaded the app a while ago but just now realized the items have to be selected before you check out so I will do that next time I got to the store. But how to you receive your refund? I don't remember putting in my address.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, and greatest daughter Carmen Lucy (2yrs)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!!! And the best miracles Jordan
and Jaxon
(1 yr old twins)
Old 03-02-2012, 07:35 AM

Hi there,

Welcome to MobiSave.

Your rebate is sent to PayPal which you can use at 800,000 on location locations or request a check ot transfer to your checking account. If you don't have a PayPal account, they will contact your email address with a message that MobiSave is attempting to send you money. Just follow their instructions.

Thanks for using MobiSave!
The Following User Says Thank You to MobiSteve For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2012, 01:30 PM

My Mood/Status:
77giggles has posted more than 200 great deals!77giggles has posted more than 200 great deals!77giggles has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiSteve
Hi there,

Welcome to MobiSave.

Your rebate is sent to PayPal which you can use at 800,000 on location locations or request a check ot transfer to your checking account. If you don't have a PayPal account, they will contact your email address with a message that MobiSave is attempting to send you money. Just follow their instructions.

Thanks for using MobiSave!
Hi Steve, sometimes when I put my items in the cart and save them, they are no longer there when I try to submit the receipt. My last few shopping trips this has happened. How long do I have to submit the receipt after putting items in the cart ?
Old 03-02-2012, 01:53 PM

Regarding selected offers disappearing, we expire and add new offers every Wednesday morning at 5AM Eastern Standard Time. It is possible if you selected offers on Tuesday and used them on Wednesday, they may no longer be available. In the future, we'll have a system to alert you to expiring offers.

For now, to avoid this issue, please select and use offers the same day. You can even select offers while shopping. Just be certain to submit your receipts on the same day.

Thanks for using Mobisave!
Old 03-04-2012, 04:47 AM

My Mood/Status:
mindyvolv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mindyvolv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mindyvolv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mindyvolv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mindyvolv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mindyvolv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezberg
Check out mobisave by searching on iTunes. More than 50 rebate offers than can be redeemed by just taking a picture of your receipt. Cashback come almost immediately. Truly amazing iPhone APP.

Enjoy all! Happy shopping and saving.

Ellen
Just wanted to say thanks for posting this. I am so glad I was able to get in on this when you first posted because I have gotten back so much$. Although it has a few hiccups I am overall happy with it!
Old 03-08-2012, 10:41 AM

GRCPhT has posted more than 75 good deals!
I don't complete my grocery list without checking Mobisave. Much thanks to OP for bringing this app to my attention! It has saved me oodles Payment is very quick and I agree with Mobisteve to check offers and submit receipts the same day. I have missed a few because I waited to shop till the next day and I guess the offer was replaced with something new.
Old 03-12-2012, 06:43 PM

boilermakermom has posted more than 25 good deals
I just downloaded the app. After I registered I was told they aren't open to new members. I will keep an eye out for an invite email!
Old 03-12-2012, 07:08 PM

Attacking 2012 with a vengeance for savings!!!
Crazy for Coupons

navynikye has posted more than 300 great deals!navynikye has posted more than 300 great deals!navynikye has posted more than 300 great deals!navynikye has posted more than 300 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by boilermakermom
I just downloaded the app. After I registered I was told they aren't open to new members. I will keep an eye out for an invite email!
Ditto