Participating Retailers For P&G $10.00 Rebate

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2011, 09:07 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
smile! has posted more than 150 good deals!smile! has posted more than 150 good deals!
Participating Retailers for P&G $10.00 Rebate

Here are the stores participating in the P&G "Savings for Back to School Success" Spend $30 Get $10.00 Rebate. I called and the representative emailed me the list. The list also has which retailers print out the catalina I put the retailers here, but if anyone wants the whole list, just PM me your email and I will email it to you

Back To School Retailer List

A&P/Pathmark
ACME
Ahold
Associated Foods
Associated Grocers of New England
AWI
Bag N Save - Nash Fince
Bartell Drugs
Big M / BiLo Supermarkets
Bi-Lo
Bi-Mart Stores
BOYERS
Brookshires (Lufkin TX)
Brookshire's Grocery
C&S Wholesale Grocers New England Independents
Central Grocers
Coborn's
DEMOULAS MARKET BASKET
DEMOULASE MARKET BASKET
Discount Drug-Mart
EASTERN REGION INDEPENDENTS
Econo Foods
Fareway Stores
Fisher Foods
Food City/KVAT
Food for Less
FOODLAND
Foodland/Sack & Save
Foodtown
Fresh Encounter - Nash Finch
GIANT EAGLE
GOLUB- PRICE CHOPPER
Grand Union Markets
Haggen
Harris Teeter
Harris Teeter
Harvest Foods
Hugo's - Nash Finch
Ingles
J&B Foods
KARNS
Kinney Drugs
KUHNS
La Bonita Supermarkets
Laurel Grocery
Longs Drugs
Longs Drugs
Lowes Foods
Lueken's Village Foods
Mars Supermarkets
Marsh Supermarkets
MEIJER
Metropolitan Market
Military Team - DeCA Stores
Nash Finch
Navarro Discount Pharmacy
No Frills - Nash Finch
Olean Wholesale Grocery
Pamida
Piggly Wiggly
Piggly Wiggly Carolina Company
Quillins Food Stores
Redners Markets
Riesbeck's
R-N Markets
ROCHE BROS
ROCHE BROS
Rosauers
ROUNDY'S
Rouses Supermarkets
Schnucks
Shop N Save
Shopko
Spartan
Strack & Van Til
Supervalu Midwest Southeast
Supervalu Northern Region
Tops
TRI STATE MARKETS
Unified North
Unified Seattle
Unified South
Vendorlink
WAKEFERN
WEIS MARKETS
Winkler
Winn Dixie
Yokes Fresh Markets
Bashas
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to smile! For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 08-20-2011, 03:02 PM

RE: Participating Retailers for P&G $10.00 Rebate

Creamsicle has posted more than 1 good deal
Hey Smile! I received the P&G rebate catalina from Winn Dixie a few days ago. The problem is there is no instructions on how to collect the rebate. It doesn't tell you what to send in and it does not give you an address to send it to. Below is all it says....

"Purchase $30 of P&G products in one transaction and receive a FREE $10 Prepaid MasterCard
Mail in offer. Must be postmarked by 8/23/11 and received by 9/6/11."

Then is lists all the fine print about card issued by Citibank, no cash access, used everywhere MasterCard is accepted, etc.

It says absolutely nothing about where to send it, what to send or anything. Do have anymore information or can I get that phone # you used to call P&G? Was I suppose to get an additional catalina with more info? I am stumped!

Thank you!
The Following User Says Thank You to Creamsicle For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2011, 03:03 PM

Creamsicle has posted more than 1 good deal
Duplicate posting...Oops!...Disregard

Last edited by Creamsicle; 08-20-2011 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Duplicate Posting
The Following User Says Thank You to Creamsicle For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2011, 03:12 PM

My Mood/Status:
smile! has posted more than 150 good deals!smile! has posted more than 150 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creamsicle View Post
Hey Smile! I received the P&G rebate catalina from Winn Dixie a few days ago. The problem is there is no instructions on how to collect the rebate. It doesn't tell you what to send in and it does not give you an address to send it to. Below is all it says....

"Purchase $30 of P&G products in one transaction and receive a FREE $10 Prepaid MasterCard
Mail in offer. Must be postmarked by 8/23/11 and received by 9/6/11."

Then is lists all the fine print about card issued by Citibank, no cash access, used everywhere MasterCard is accepted, etc.

It says absolutely nothing about where to send it, what to send or anything. Do have anymore information or can I get that phone # you used to call P&G? Was I suppose to get an additional catalina with more info? I am stumped!

Thank you!
The phone number I called from on my rebate form is 1-888-615-0429.

I have an actual rebate form that I fill out and mail back to them with my receipt. I would call them and ask them if they can mail you a rebate form since you received the catalina. If they're not very helpful let me know, and I can see if I can find you another form
The Following User Says Thank You to smile! For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 01:02 PM

Got the ground beef rebate check...yay!

My Mood/Status:
SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
No Krogers or Walmart?? Isn't Krogers the same thing as Meijers? I have a Foodland here, but the prices are OUTRAGEOUSLY high, for some reason. I found a tearpad of the rebate forms there at Foodland when I stopped this AM for a banana...a .60 banana...UGH!

Do you think others will need these forms as well, or is it something that automatically prints after you buy the $30 worth?

TIA!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 3 kitties
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

, 1 doggy
, and 2 dumbo eared rats

ISO nbpr rebates valid in WV
The Following User Says Thank You to SmoochTheCook For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 01:06 PM

My Mood/Status:
karmi12 has posted more than 10 good deals
is it any p&g product ?
The Following User Says Thank You to karmi12 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 01:51 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoochTheCook
No Krogers or Walmart?? Isn't Krogers the same thing as Meijers? I have a Foodland here, but the prices are OUTRAGEOUSLY high, for some reason. I found a tearpad of the rebate forms there at Foodland when I stopped this AM for a banana...a .60 banana...UGH!

Do you think others will need these forms as well, or is it something that automatically prints after you buy the $30 worth?

TIA!
Some people are just getting catalinas without the rebate form, but you need the rebate form to submit with the receipt.
Old 08-22-2011, 01:52 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by karmi12
is it any p&g product ?
On the back of the rebate form it lists the products included.
Old 08-24-2011, 09:22 AM

jomar726 has posted more than 300 great deals!jomar726 has posted more than 300 great deals!jomar726 has posted more than 300 great deals!jomar726 has posted more than 300 great deals!
No Shoprite???
Old 08-24-2011, 10:12 AM

My Mood/Status:
That's the whole list posted that they sent me. I was hoping CVS would be on it or Publix but no luck maybe they've added more since they sent the list. You could try calling them. The # is a few posts above :-)
Old 08-25-2011, 09:35 AM

Got the ground beef rebate check...yay!

My Mood/Status:
SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Ditto!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile! View Post
That's the whole list posted that they sent me. I was hoping CVS would be on it or Publix but no luck maybe they've added more since they sent the list. You could try calling them. The # is a few posts above :-)
Yep! I had to come back on here and check to see if CVS was listed. Would work SOOOOO nicely with the gas card next week.
, 3 kitties

, 1 doggy
, and 2 dumbo eared rats

ISO nbpr rebates valid in WV
The Following User Says Thank You to SmoochTheCook For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2011, 06:42 AM

Ok or better. It's kinda like our guarantee ~ BVtS

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Ok, can someone help me out here. I got my form at a Price Chopper and I am not seeing it listed...am I just skipping over it? I just got off the phone with my MIL so not in the clearest mindset.
The Following User Says Thank You to monkeydawn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2011, 08:34 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeydawn
Ok, can someone help me out here. I got my form at a Price Chopper and I am not seeing it listed...am I just skipping over it? I just got off the phone with my MIL so not in the clearest mindset.
I would call them to see if they have added more retailers....
Old 08-29-2011, 02:21 PM

Grounded for Life

eppo has posted more than 150 good deals!eppo has posted more than 150 good deals!
Alco is also a participating store. There are always a few stores that dont seem to be on the list but are still participating. It isnt like they steal the displays from some other store to trick you
The Following User Says Thank You to eppo For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2011, 07:42 AM

Ok or better. It's kinda like our guarantee ~ BVtS

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by eppo View Post
Alco is also a participating store. There are always a few stores that dont seem to be on the list but are still participating. It isnt like they steal the displays from some other store to trick you
Can you imagine, that would be too funny! I can just see one of the really unfriendly cashiers thinking "..I will move this tearpad to my store and she wont be reimbursed, that will teach her for stealing from my store with coupons! "
The Following User Says Thank You to monkeydawn For This Useful Post: