Menards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2008, 11:07 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Couponator -- I'll be back

My Mood/Status:
NoiseFreeLakeland has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!NoiseFreeLakeland has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!NoiseFreeLakeland has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!NoiseFreeLakeland has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!NoiseFreeLakeland has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!NoiseFreeLakeland has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Menards

Rebate Coupons
If you did not pick up a rebate coupon at our store, simply enter the four digit rebate number displayed on your rebate receipt and print out the rebate coupon that appears.

Fill in your information on the rebate coupon and mail the rebate along with your rebate receipt to the address listed on the rebate coupon. Please refer to the rebate coupon for additional instructions.

Menards.com - Rebate Coupons
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 12-01-2008, 07:48 AM

RE: Menards

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
slow going has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!slow going has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!slow going has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!slow going has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!slow going has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!slow going has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!slow going has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!slow going has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!slow going has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Question menards rebates?

This morning I sent out a couple of Menard rebates. I'm going to get a store credit check. what I'm wondering does anyone know...1 how long are they good for...2 there checks like other rebate checks. but you can only use them at menards? This is the first time sending them in..Thank you for anyone who can help me with this.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:13 PM

is working at saving

My Mood/Status:
blizzard has posted more than 200 great deals!blizzard has posted more than 200 great deals!blizzard has posted more than 200 great deals!
they come on a postcard. they are treated kinda like a Menard gift cert., meaning you can only use them at Menards. If you only spend part of it at a time, they just write on it the remaining balance. I can't remember how long they are good for. I think it was like 2 years, but don't quote me on that. We go there often, so we just save a couple and use them often. I log my refunds, so I usually know when to expect them. Generally 4-6 weeks. HTH
The Following User Says Thank You to blizzard For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2008, 09:56 AM

Back and ready to save money!
Supporting Member

rach has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rach has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rach has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rach has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rach has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rach has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rach has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rach has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rach has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rach has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rach has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I can't find where it says that it expires, so I don't think that they can deny you, since the checks don't say.
The Following User Says Thank You to rach For This Useful Post: