Cellfire Coupons Not Working At Ralph's

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2011, 08:54 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

geekily
Question Cellfire Coupons Not Working at Ralph's

Hi there!
I joined Cellfire today and loaded the awesome $0.55 off your purchase at Ralph's coupon onto my card. Went to Ralph's several hours later, made a purchase with my card, and the coupon didn't come off. When I got home, I checked my card number against the one I entered into Cellfire, and they matched. I went to report the problem to Cellfire, and it suggested I check the last 4 store card numbers on my receipt. Those last four numbers are 1726, however, I had included the "0" that shows up on my card - a 4 before the barcode starts, 10 numbers ending in 1726, and then a 0 after the barcode. I tried to edit my Cellfire account to change it from xxxxxxx17260 to xxxxxxxx1726, but it told me this was an invalid number. I tried removing the 4 at the beginning, and it still said it was invalid. What could I be doing wrong?
I'd appreciate any suggestions! Thanks!
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-18-2011, 04:05 PM

RE: Cellfire Coupons Not Working at Ralph's

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
nsando has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!nsando has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!nsando has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!nsando has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!nsando has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!nsando has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!nsando has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I got the $3 coupon and IT didn't come off. I checked my card number vs what is on my computer and it matches... SO I wrote to Cellfire. Ridiculous. To me it almost seems like a sneaky way to get people to go to the store..

Tags
cellfire, ralphs, troubleshooting