Is The Breakstone Cottage Cheese Free?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2010, 04:38 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

qpongal has posted more than 300 great deals!qpongal has posted more than 300 great deals!qpongal has posted more than 300 great deals!qpongal has posted more than 300 great deals!
is the Breakstone cottage cheese free?

gee...wish I had noticed this while at my store today.

The ad states :
Breakstones cottage cheese doubles 5/ 5.00 assor. varieties 5.5 0z cup

In the Kraft Healthy Wallet happier you booklet...there is a Q that shows a 4-pack & it states
:
Save $1.00 on ONE (1) Breakstone's cottage doubles & 4- pack cottage cheese (exp 2/28)
Does this mean you have to buy BOTH to get the dollar off?
OR...is it get one of those mentioned & it becomes free since 5/5.00?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to qpongal For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 01-09-2010, 04:41 PM

RE: is the Breakstone cottage cheese free?

sporky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sporky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sporky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sporky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sporky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sporky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I stopped by CS today in Publix. The manager said you had to buy both. The wording would have said or, not and. Was hoping it would be free!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sporky For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2010, 04:44 PM

qpongal has posted more than 300 great deals!qpongal has posted more than 300 great deals!qpongal has posted more than 300 great deals!qpongal has posted more than 300 great deals!
bummer....saw on a blog where they said it was free but I was cautious cos of the wording myself. Thanks for the report!
The Following User Says Thank You to qpongal For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2010, 04:49 PM

is thankful for holidays that bring family home

My Mood/Status:
brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
where did you get the Kraft booklet?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- - Brook6 - -
-
-
- -

> - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - >
-
The Following User Says Thank You to brook6 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2010, 04:53 PM

My store in Pensacola had them stacked up in a cardboard set up type display along with Mayo & other stuff on it in the Produce Dept. of all places!

In Fairhope Alabama...I had to ask cus. serv. for one.
HTH
The Following User Says Thank You to qpongal For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2010, 09:09 PM

My Mood/Status:
katt42saves has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!katt42saves has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!katt42saves has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!katt42saves has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!katt42saves has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!katt42saves has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
So far I have seen the mayo cardboard display with the picture of the coupon booklet, but no booklets to be found yet!
I was an "extreme couponer" before that phrase existed on TV. I just called myself the the crazy coupon lady! I got out of the game for a few years because I was working too much, but I got to live off of my stockpile (still haven't bought toiletries). Now I'm unemployed and trying to get back in the game.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katt42saves For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2010, 04:33 AM

My Mood/Status:
kajasmin has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kajasmin has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kajasmin has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kajasmin has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kajasmin has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kajasmin has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
my store said they were a match and let me use them.

middle school teacher by day, mommy to two wonderful little boys
Carter and
Lane and married to a great guy for the last 8 years
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kajasmin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2010, 05:19 AM

My Mood/Status:
farguez has posted more than 150 good deals!farguez has posted more than 150 good deals!
You ha
Old 01-12-2010, 05:20 AM

My Mood/Status:
farguez has posted more than 150 good deals!farguez has posted more than 150 good deals!
you have to buy both items
Old 01-12-2010, 08:43 PM

My Mood/Status:
hawke has posted more than 50 good deals
2 store managers said ok and i got 89 of them free
Old 01-13-2010, 04:59 AM

can anyone tell me if this was a weekly ssale or an advantage buy which is still ongoing? Can't remember but have not been able to get to the store until this week so I might have missed this deal if it was only last weeks ad.