Bonus Box Tops Codes On Pkgs.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2009, 08:38 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
swshopper has posted more than 200 great deals!swshopper has posted more than 200 great deals!swshopper has posted more than 200 great deals!
Bonus Box Tops Codes on pkgs.

Be on the lookout for the peelie looking Box Top codes on products at Publix. If you collect 8 your school get 50 box tops or if you collect 12 products of online codes that makes for 100 bonus box tops.
You enter them in online all at once on Click Call Mail

Feel free to PM me if decide not to collect these. My kindergarten and 3rd grade daughters have a Box Top contest going on at school through the end of the promo period 10/31/09.

Thanks & Good luck!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swshopper For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 09-15-2009, 08:47 AM

RE: Bonus Box Tops Codes on pkgs.

Wonkiness Abounds
AFC Star Member

Madmurphy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Madmurphy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Madmurphy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Madmurphy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Madmurphy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Madmurphy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Madmurphy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Madmurphy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Madmurphy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Madmurphy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Madmurphy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
GM is getting smarter and putting the codes inside some of the boxes because peelie stealers are taking the codes from the boxes where they are just peelies on the outside. It's frustrating to buy the product expecting to find the bonus box top code only to find it missing.

Just a reminder that it's a max of 100 bonus box tops earned per household (12 bonus codes entered) per offer.

edited to add: Yes, I called them "peelie stealers". The Bonus Box Tops state: "1 Bonus Box Top when you purchase this product" The folks just taking the peelies off the boxes without buying the product are ignoring the requirement to buy the product so that's basically stealing the peelies.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Madmurphy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2009, 09:27 AM

RE: Bonus Box Tops Codes on pkgs.

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
swshopper has posted more than 200 great deals!swshopper has posted more than 200 great deals!swshopper has posted more than 200 great deals!
Thanks Madmurphy! I completetly agree. Please leave those peelies for people who are buying the product which who it is intended for. I was very surprised that the codes were added as a peelie. Who wouldn't love to simply take 12 and get 100 free box tops. That would be unethical to say the least.

Yes it is 12 codes max per offer. Thanks for adding that!
The Following User Says Thank You to swshopper For This Useful Post: