Best And Worst Laundry Detergents?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2011, 07:30 PM
Couponing because kids' activities are EXPENSIVE!

Shanti_Writes has posted more than 200 great deals!Shanti_Writes has posted more than 200 great deals!Shanti_Writes has posted more than 200 great deals!
Survey Best and Worst Laundry Detergents?

I'm looking for some general advice on Laundry detergent and hope this is an approprite forum to tuck my question.

So, I have quickly learned that being 'brand loyal' is not the way to save money while couponing. I used Tide in College, but when I got married, my hubby was severely allergic to Tide - got terrible skin rashes - so I switched to Era. For the past 21 years, that's all we've used!

Today, I just spent 4 $1 off coupons for Tide on the trial-size packets to sincerely try - I've heard that people who 'used to be allergic' to it aren't anymore because they changed their formula or some such.

I have twelve $2 off Wisk coupons burning a hole in my proverbial pocket. Especially since someone this week has Wisk on sale for $4 - can't remember who/where.

I've also seen good buys on Purex and All.

My question for all you wise folks is this:

Are there brands that you just won't buy no matter how cheap because they just don't work? Or the reverse - Brands that are your absolute favorite that you'll spend every available coupon on to stock up when the price is right?

I have four kids and live in Iowa. You have not seen 'ground in dirt' until you've had all that rich Iowa soil permanently imbedded in the brand-new jeans you just bought your kid for school. I can't have the 'gentle' stuff - I need the heavy-duty get the gunk out stuff.

I eagerly await your sharing of knowledge.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
of 21 years, mom to DS-18, DD-16, DD-12, DS-10.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shanti_Writes For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 09-01-2011, 04:37 PM

RE: Best and Worst Laundry Detergents?

It's a new day!

My Mood/Status:
Angiefalangee has posted more than 300 great deals!Angiefalangee has posted more than 300 great deals!Angiefalangee has posted more than 300 great deals!Angiefalangee has posted more than 300 great deals!
I used to be a loyal arm & hammer gal, but coupons have now made Xtra detergent my fav. It gets hubby's work clothes clean, and I can use it on my infant sons clothes too. Plus there's always a sale with Q's that make it about $1.00 bottle. Hth.

Sent from my iPhone using AFullCup
Old 09-01-2011, 04:45 PM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
chorsegirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!chorsegirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!chorsegirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!chorsegirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!chorsegirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!chorsegirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I have about 25 bottles of Purex for my HE machine sitting on my shelf right now. I got it for about $.50 a bottle and honestly had never used it before. I got the unscented, pure - or whatever its called... ABSOLUTELY love it. It works just as good as any of the expensive stuff I have bought (and the HE stuff isn't cheap!) .... a while back the Oxi-clean was basically free so I stocked up on the in wash stain booster for our super hard to get out stains. For next to nothing I have enough laundry detergent for at least 9 months.

I will say I tried the Sauvitel fabric softener and thought it was the biggest waste of $1. I had ever spent... !
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chorsegirl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2011, 04:49 PM

monalis35023 has posted more than 150 good deals!monalis35023 has posted more than 150 good deals!
Gain is my absolute favorite but it's never cheap enough with or without coupons. Since I've been couponing I've stuck to All and Wisk. Purex has been a good deal a few times but it irritates my skin badly! I tried it for the first time a few months ago and I nearly itched to death.

You couldn't pay me to use Purex again but I've got sensitive skin in general so for most people it's probably fine. I like both All and Wisk though my heart still belongs to Gain!

Sent from my iPhone using AFullCup
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monalis35023 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2011, 04:52 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
famofthree has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!famofthree has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!famofthree has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!famofthree has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!famofthree has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!famofthree has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!famofthree has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!famofthree has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!famofthree has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!famofthree has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!famofthree has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanti_Writes
I'm looking for some general advice on Laundry detergent and hope this is an approprite forum to tuck my question.

So, I have quickly learned that being 'brand loyal' is not the way to save money while couponing. I used Tide in College, but when I got married, my hubby was severely allergic to Tide - got terrible skin rashes - so I switched to Era. For the past 21 years, that's all we've used!

Today, I just spent 4 $1 off coupons for Tide on the trial-size packets to sincerely try - I've heard that people who 'used to be allergic' to it aren't anymore because they changed their formula or some such.

I have twelve $2 off Wisk coupons burning a hole in my proverbial pocket. Especially since someone this week has Wisk on sale for $4 - can't remember who/where.

I've also seen good buys on Purex and All.

My question for all you wise folks is this:

Are there brands that you just won't buy no matter how cheap because they just don't work? Or the reverse - Brands that are your absolute favorite that you'll spend every available coupon on to stock up when the price is right?

I have four kids and live in Iowa. You have not seen 'ground in dirt' until you've had all that rich Iowa soil permanently imbedded in the brand-new jeans you just bought your kid for school. I can't have the 'gentle' stuff - I need the heavy-duty get the gunk out stuff.

I eagerly await your sharing of knowledge.
Dawn dish soap takes stains out! We r iowans and I have a dirt loving 8 yr old! I put dawn on the stain and wash with detergent (whatever I have that was free)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to famofthree For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2011, 05:15 PM

Couponing because kids' activities are EXPENSIVE!

Shanti_Writes has posted more than 200 great deals!Shanti_Writes has posted more than 200 great deals!Shanti_Writes has posted more than 200 great deals!
Thank you everyone!!! I've seen good deals on xtra and didn't know if it would be EFFECTIVE. And I'm going to use these Wisk coupons now. I'll use Purex with caution until I know my family's skin is okay - I have two sensitive-skin folks among the six of us.

Famofthree - I had NEVER KNOWN that about Dawn before!!! And I've got a ton of it stocking up when Wags had it for 99 cents and using my 50 cent coupon. I will definitely remember that in the future. What a great idea!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
of 21 years, mom to DS-18, DD-16, DD-12, DS-10.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shanti_Writes For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2011, 07:54 PM

Blessed

My Mood/Status:
GrammieK3 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!GrammieK3 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!GrammieK3 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!GrammieK3 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!GrammieK3 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!GrammieK3 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!GrammieK3 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!GrammieK3 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!GrammieK3 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
DH & I can only use Gain. Terrible skin issues with Tide and others-Just Gain around here!
Old 09-01-2011, 08:18 PM

Savvy Saver

My Mood/Status:
sheerblindluck has posted more than 400 great deals!sheerblindluck has posted more than 400 great deals!sheerblindluck has posted more than 400 great deals!sheerblindluck has posted more than 400 great deals!sheerblindluck has posted more than 400 great deals!
For the longest time I only used All Free & Clear. Once I got back into coupons, Purex clear had the best deals. I've been using that for at least half a year with no problems.
Old 09-01-2011, 08:22 PM

Having fun finding deals

My Mood/Status:
littleprincess has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!littleprincess has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!littleprincess has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!littleprincess has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!littleprincess has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!littleprincess has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!littleprincess has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!littleprincess has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!littleprincess has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!littleprincess has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!littleprincess has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Coupons or not I love Wisk!! I do buy others when I can get it cheap which I use on things like towels but for clothes it has to be Wisk.
The Following User Says Thank You to littleprincess For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2011, 08:24 PM

I'm Snoopy Dancing My Way To Sales And Deals!

My Mood/Status:
iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I get the best deals on Purex and Wisk in my area, so that is what I stock up on. I think they both work well and my 4 kids are *experts* at staining their clothes, ! I do pre-treat the stains though, just to be safe. HTH

The Following User Says Thank You to iluvadoption For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2011, 07:43 AM

My Mood/Status:
liibyz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!liibyz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!liibyz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!liibyz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!liibyz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!liibyz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!liibyz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!liibyz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!liibyz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!liibyz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!liibyz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
We use Era here. I've got skin issues and it seems to be the only brand along with Tide that doesn't make me want to rip my skin off. .
Always looking for JCPenny $10/$10 coupons.

Old 09-02-2011, 08:34 AM

My Mood/Status:
time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I have tried a ton, mostly because we cloth diaper. We settled on HE Tide powder - Original Scent. I also throw a scoop of Oxi Clean (usually generic) in to most non-diaper loads and the combo seems to get everything out - DH's sweat, DD's food, and the random oil stains on my clothes from cooking...and it works great on the diapers.

I used Country Save for a while - worked on the diapers but wasn't cutting it on the clothes.

Even though Tide is expensive, the powder isn't too bad and it lasts a really long time.

We don't use liquid fabric softener, just dryer balls and a dryer sheet on a load here and there.

I tried the Downy Unstoppables once because we has a free sample and it said it was good for athletic clothes and towels (because it isn't softener and you aren't supposed to use softener on that stuff) and the smell was WAY too strong, wow.
Old 09-02-2011, 10:22 AM

My Mood/Status:
jpoole329 has posted more than 400 great deals!jpoole329 has posted more than 400 great deals!jpoole329 has posted more than 400 great deals!jpoole329 has posted more than 400 great deals!jpoole329 has posted more than 400 great deals!
I always used Tide & Gain until I started couponing. Now I've tried a few with Qs and actually really like Wisk & All (and they are usually on great sale with good Qs).
Old 09-02-2011, 10:28 AM

My Mood/Status:
tiggleme1 has posted more than 300 great deals!tiggleme1 has posted more than 300 great deals!tiggleme1 has posted more than 300 great deals!tiggleme1 has posted more than 300 great deals!
The very very best is available online. It is called Charlie's Soap. It last forever and cleans anything. It is organic. A few stores carry Charlie's Soap. The cost works to very cheap because you use such a small amount. I have used everything from free to expensive and this is the best of the best.
The Following User Says Thank You to tiggleme1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2011, 10:29 AM

Rather be Boating!!

My Mood/Status:
SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
I can totally sympathize with your Hubby. I am allergic to Gain, Fab and Tide and I have tried them recently and trust me the hives are NOT worth getting a good deal. I personally have found that I can use Wisk and All without any problems. I like Wisk better as I think it cleans better than All. Honestly I would get a small sample of each and try them on a small load of maybe socks (something he could take a extra of with him in case he is allergic to the soap).
Old 09-02-2011, 10:39 AM

My Mood/Status:
nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
I use whatever is the cheapest. Usually Wisk and Purex. I love, love, love Purex.
The Following User Says Thank You to nonniepooh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2011, 10:46 AM

My Mood/Status:
cgpother has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!cgpother has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!cgpother has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!cgpother has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!cgpother has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!cgpother has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!cgpother has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!cgpother has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!cgpother has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!cgpother has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!cgpother has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
I was skeptical about the cheaper detergents, but, I got a deal on Xtra for $0.49 a bottle. I love the purple bottle. I can't remember what the scent is exactly (I'm at work or I would look for you). I have about 4 bottles of Xtra, 8 bottles of Purex and 5 GALLONS of Rainsoft Laundry detergent that I forgot I had!

Before couponing days, I only bought Tide with Febreeze. Now I wouldn't DARE pay that much for laundry detergent.
Old 09-03-2011, 07:54 AM

I'm feelng cool

My Mood/Status:
mystigal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mystigal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mystigal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mystigal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mystigal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mystigal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mystigal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mystigal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mystigal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
At the moment I use Tide HE, which I like. I usually purchase it at Target when it's on sale and I can also use coupons for it.
Old 09-03-2011, 08:47 AM

Happy to be saving money!!
Still learning, but getting better!

My Mood/Status:
Minijump21 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Minijump21 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Minijump21 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Minijump21 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Minijump21 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Minijump21 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Minijump21 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Minijump21 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Minijump21 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Minijump21 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Minijump21 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
I buy whatever is cheapest. Before q's we were using Aldi brand. So, just having name brands cheaper than generic is nice, . I have yet to find a deal good enough to buy on Gain or Tide. We tried Xtra last time we ran out, and it did just fine. We have some Very dirty clothes. DH and I both work in an automotive factory, nasty. I do pretreat when needed. And my sister and her children all have Severe eczema and sensitive skin, she uses the Purex free and clear and loves it. And you know how dirty a 3 year old boy can get.... But she also swears by Shout for really ground in stuff. HTH.
The Following User Says Thank You to Minijump21 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2011, 09:04 AM

Gritball Champion

My Mood/Status:
barbnron has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!barbnron has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!barbnron has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!barbnron has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!barbnron has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!barbnron has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!barbnron has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!barbnron has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!barbnron has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!barbnron has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!barbnron has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I used to use xtra and sun from the dollar store, but now with Q's I have Gain, Whisk, All, Purex, and hubby's fav Arm and Hammer and a bottle of Era. Gain is my fav, A&H is hubby's, Whisk I love and the All and Purex are great. I hate the Era, it's the scent though not the cleaning ability, I've been using it when I wash the whites with bleach that way the smell isn't there.
Wife to 1 great hubby, mom to 3 teens, step-mom to 2 grown kids, and nanna to 2 of the cutest babies ever, 6 mini goats, 30 chickens, 14 chicks, 4 dogs, 2 geese, 1 gosling, 2 ducks, 4 ducklings, 3 cats, & 1 crazy horse!
The Following User Says Thank You to barbnron For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2011, 09:19 AM

GOONIES!
When it rains, it pours...

My Mood/Status:
Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
My DH will only use Tide and since he's the one who washes the clothes, I've bought that for a long time and suffered thru the price pain. BUT six moths ago I started pouring bottles of Wisk in the economy sized Tide bottle we have and he hasn't figured it out yet!! I don't see a difference in the cleanliness of our clothes. If anybody tells my husband my little secret, I will hunt you down!!!!
(7), DS
(4), an 11yo
and a 6yo

Totally OCD. Luckily my DH is building me new stockpile shelves so I can more easily rearrange and reorganize my goodies!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Z and G's Mom For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2011, 09:44 AM

My Mood/Status:
hdmartin88 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hdmartin88 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hdmartin88 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hdmartin88 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hdmartin88 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hdmartin88 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hdmartin88 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hdmartin88 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hdmartin88 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hdmartin88 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hdmartin88 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I was loyal to Tide but I've tried other brands cause of savings. I love Wisk! My bf likes the All I bought him but I haven't tried it yet. I checked out Xtra during a sale but it smelled horrible so I've avoided it.
Old 09-03-2011, 10:07 AM

My Mood/Status:
saraax has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!saraax has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!saraax has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!saraax has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!saraax has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!saraax has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!saraax has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!saraax has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z and G's Mom View Post
My DH will only use Tide and since he's the one who washes the clothes, I've bought that for a long time and suffered thru the price pain. BUT six moths ago I started pouring bottles of Wisk in the economy sized Tide bottle we have and he hasn't figured it out yet!! I don't see a difference in the cleanliness of our clothes. If anybody tells my husband my little secret, I will hunt you down!!!!
methinks I will do this too..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saraax For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2011, 10:34 AM

Shopping for Bargains!

My Mood/Status:
scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I was allergic to Tide and got a rash as a child. This is no longer the case, but as always it would depend on the individual.

Also my DD had to do a school experiment and we used 4 different detergents, but same BBQ sauce on them for the same amount of time on same shirt and washed them after cutting up the shirt. Tide was the hands down winner and took out the stain the best, and the big time loser that left the most stain on was Xtra. It was a great experiment. I think Wisk was second, and I can't remember which was third best.

I still buy whatever name brand is on sale, using mostly arm and hammer and purex and All. I will not use Xtra however after the experiment.

The Following User Says Thank You to scamelo For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2011, 11:21 AM

Grounded for Life

Wrangler_Gal has posted more than 300 great deals!Wrangler_Gal has posted more than 300 great deals!Wrangler_Gal has posted more than 300 great deals!Wrangler_Gal has posted more than 300 great deals!
We use Tide or Gain!
The Following User Says Thank You to Wrangler_Gal For This Useful Post: