Dollar Tree Face Night Cream Moisturizer

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2011, 07:47 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
CouponingInNorthCarolina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CouponingInNorthCarolina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CouponingInNorthCarolina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CouponingInNorthCarolina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CouponingInNorthCarolina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CouponingInNorthCarolina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CouponingInNorthCarolina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CouponingInNorthCarolina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Dollar Tree Face Night Cream Moisturizer

For a long time I was using the Oil of Olay night cream because my skin is so dry but hated spending as much as I did even with coupons.

I decided to be brave and try the Dollar Tree brand that is called Nicel Night Renew Alpha Hydroxy & Aloe Cream. They have, I believe, 3 different versions of night creams, but that's the one I buy (it's in a light green container).

I love it and was really afraid that I would break out or something, but have been doing great with it. It's 1 ounce for $1. I don't recall what the size of the Oil of Olay night cream is since I have none right now, but I had a hard time finding the night cream at all of my Dollar Trees and finally found some at a nearby town and stocked up.

I really like it a lot and it has a nice fragrance to me. If you want, do like I did and buy just 1 until you know if it works well for your skin.

I also started using their daytime cream moisturizer that is similiar in looks and packaging as the Oil of Olay brand except you get more product (8 ounces) than the nighttime cream.

The daytime face moiturizer is called "Oil of Beauty" at Dollar Tree and I also like it as well. NO breakouts or weird smells, at least for me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CouponingInNorthCarolina For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 02-01-2011, 10:46 AM

RE: Dollar Tree Face Night Cream Moisturizer

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
christinadeals has posted more than 300 great deals!christinadeals has posted more than 300 great deals!christinadeals has posted more than 300 great deals!christinadeals has posted more than 300 great deals!
I wish my skin wasn't finicky! Those prices are amazing!