Tide Vs. Gain?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 10:20 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
funnybottoms has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!funnybottoms has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!funnybottoms has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!funnybottoms has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!funnybottoms has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!funnybottoms has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!funnybottoms has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!funnybottoms has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!funnybottoms has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!funnybottoms has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!funnybottoms has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Tide vs. Gain?

If I'm not mistaken Tide and Gain are usually around the same price and are both made by P&G... so what's the difference between them? I've always been partial to Tide... so I'm wondering if Gain is just as good?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to funnybottoms For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-01-2009, 10:25 PM

RE: Tide vs. Gain?

Missing you all
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I'am always partial to Tida also, but I will buy Gain, I like the smell of that....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Drea For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2009, 09:29 PM

is thankful for holidays that bring family home

My Mood/Status:
brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Tide is usually more expensive than Gain where I shop.

I see that WalMart has put them both at $5 now for same size bottle, but you get more loads with the Gain.
Gain - was $5.97, Tide - was $6.86

I also see lots more Qs and sales on Gain. I buy it regularly and it works fine. Tide spends lots more on advertising and has great reputation, but I usually pass due to the higher price.

Maybe buy 1 of each and try them for yourself?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- - Brook6 - -
-
-
- -

> - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - >
-
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brook6 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2009, 09:51 PM

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

My Mood/Status:
jillybn13 has posted more than 200 great deals!jillybn13 has posted more than 200 great deals!jillybn13 has posted more than 200 great deals!
If their laundry group does things the same way as beauty care did, they roll the new technology and product upgrades out on Tide first (the premium price brand), and the 'older technology' is a hand-me-down to Gain (the value price brand).
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jillybn13 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2009, 07:57 AM

Rather be Boating!!

My Mood/Status:
SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Well Gain gives me hives so I would buy the Tide. Except I think Tide is way over priced so I purchase Wisk.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SLance68 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2009, 08:47 AM

momof3boys

bridgettamadon has posted more than 75 good deals!
I would love to buy gain if they made it for High efficiency machines, powder form! I was told when we purchased our front loading washer that we should only use powder forms of detergent because the liquid types "coat" the inside of the washer, causing problems down the road. I have never used regular types of powder detergent, only the high efficience since you only need about 2 tbs per load! Needless to say, detergent lasts a long time at our house...even with 3 boys and the dh!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bridgettamadon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2009, 10:28 AM

busy searching for deals

My Mood/Status:
SRH has posted more than 150 good deals!SRH has posted more than 150 good deals!
Tide causes allergic reactions in two of my family members. We love the smell of Gain, so used it until we got a HE machine and now only use ALL HE.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SRH For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2009, 10:54 AM

Neocon

My Mood/Status:
SoccerMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SoccerMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SoccerMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SoccerMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SoccerMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SoccerMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SoccerMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SoccerMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SoccerMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SoccerMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SoccerMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I always used Tide but noticed that Gain was cheaper and also by P&G so I switched to Gain and will never go back. I LOVE the smell of gain.

Don't forget to say please and THANK YOU!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoccerMama For This Useful Post: