Leapster Vs. LMax Vs. VSmile Vs. VSmile Pocket

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2008, 06:31 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
coupon junkie

My Mood/Status:
1sassymom has posted more than 100 good deals!1sassymom has posted more than 100 good deals!
Leapster vs. LMax vs. VSmile vs. VSmile Pocket

Well, the recent frenzy at the Target Toy Clearance Event has left me with quite the conundrum (sp?). My boys already have a leapster and I was going to get them a V.Smile for Christmas but I was able to get the LMax and the V.Smile pocket for 75% off (YAY!). Now, I think that is one too many handhelds for two little boys and I wanted to get them a console with the joysticks but...the LMax and the V.Smile Pocket plug into the tv. I guess my question is what do you have at your house? Which ones do your kids play with the most? Which one do you like the best? I would love to hear your opinions. Thanks so much!
Old 08-02-2008, 06:50 PM

RE: Leapster vs. LMax vs. VSmile vs. VSmile Pocket

Looking for Tupperware Book Party/Online Hosts!

My Mood/Status:
TuppermomCT has posted more than 400 great deals!TuppermomCT has posted more than 400 great deals!TuppermomCT has posted more than 400 great deals!TuppermomCT has posted more than 400 great deals!TuppermomCT has posted more than 400 great deals!
I have 2 girls, 7&8. My grandmother bought them each a leapster for xmas (and with each purchase a $20 gc, which we put towards another game each). She got them a new game each for their bday. We used to have vsmile which they played maybe 5 times. They LOVE their leapsters. I hope they come out with more games, age appropriate. My daughter did get a Vtech Nitro from Santa which has 4 different cartriges (over 80 games) and she loves it! The nitro has alot of learning, from science,math to reading and typing. It plugs into a tv and has a "tower" and keyboard, and a mouse. Just like mom's computer.

Good luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to TuppermomCT For This Useful Post: