Market 32 - Coming... Well In The Future

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2014, 01:58 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Market 32 - Coming... well in the future

Golub Corp. to Debut 'Market 32' Banner | Progressive Grocer

Looks like they will be converting all the stores (eventually) to the name Market 32 (though this article says about half within 5 years, I also saw somewhere else that they will do all the stores over 8 years).

Looks hopefully like no changes to the specials (like doubles) but more of a remodel and adding of some of the specialized stuff they are currently trying in the Market Bistro in Latham (NY).
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-11-2014, 07:32 PM

RE: Market 32 - Coming... well in the future

Ok or better. It's kinda like our guarantee ~ BVtS

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
The large CP store is torn up right now. Any idea if they are doing a market bistro in there?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-11-2014, 08:15 PM

BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeydawn View Post
The large CP store is torn up right now. Any idea if they are doing a market bistro in there?
From the article:

To begin with, three Price Chopper stores, in Clifton Park, N.Y.; Wilton, N.Y.; and Pittsfield, Mass., will be converted to the Market 32 banner. The first ground-up Market 32 will be built in Sutton, Mass., with the groundbreaking to take place on Nov. 12.

So you'll be able to give us great information as one of the first Market 32 stores! But it will probably have many similarities to the Market Bistro since they are taking ideas from that.

One question - any sign of addition to the building?

I know there isn't a lot of room, but the left side of the building could probably add a small addition if they wanted to (there was still a row or two of parking there last I was in the area, which is probably a couple years now).

Wondering if they might do that since they did in Latham (taking over part of the old Bradlees/Ames) and since that store seems busy it could make sense.
Old 11-11-2014, 09:02 PM

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
That was my super secret parking so I hope it stays put! As recently as last weekend, that area was fenced off but I couldn't tell if they were doing that for an expansion or just to have a little breathing room to work. All of the storefronts on the other side are occupied but there are a couple of larger spaces that are vacant, including the old Party Warehouse and Kmart. Hopefully the improved PC will entice some new tenants.

Didn't realize there was a link in the ip until you quoted as a response. Off to read that now, thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-26-2015, 06:46 PM

Any updates on work progress over the last 2 months (ish)?
Old 01-26-2015, 08:34 PM

My Mood/Status:
I only like a few minutes away but I really don't pass it often. I usually go the back way to avoid the heavier traffic. I will try stop in soon. Need to pick up the free Lays anyway.