Dollar Doublers 8/6 - 8/9 - Any Deals?

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2014, 06:36 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

batty has posted more than 100 good deals!batty has posted more than 100 good deals!
Catalina Dollar doublers 8/6 - 8/9 - any deals?

I just woke up to an email from Price Chopper saying that we can print and use dollar doublers from today - Saturday, and unlike last week where doublers were specifically for health & beauty products, these doublers are for anything!

I thought we could share any deals we find or plan on doing with the doublers this week!

I don't have any at the moment, 'cause I just got up but I plan on scouring my coupons and ad and everything and see what goodies I can come up with, and when I do, I'll post mine!

(oh also, I'm in southern Vermont - I'm not sure where all these doublers came out for)
The Following User Says Thank You to batty For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-06-2014, 01:21 PM

RE: Dollar doublers 8/6 - 8/9 - any deals?

BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Got them emailed here in NY also, and they say all stores. When you go to print, the link has 8/7 in it, so I'd guess they will be in the newspapers tomorrow AM as well.

I got 2 of the Herbal Essences BW @ $2.99 - $1 coupon (P&G Exp. 8/31)

A couple other possibles:

- Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom is $3 with a $1 IP (coupons.com) and I think a gas offer if you get 2
- Soft Scrub may be $2.99 with a $1 from 8/3 RP
- Soft Scrub Toilet are $1.99 with a $1/2 from 8/3 RP
- Irish Spring Bodywashes are 2/$7 with $1 on the gear expiring 8/16

That's as far as I went looking, so I'm sure there are more - just off the top of my head I had used earlier this week some $1/2 IP for Angel Soft Facial Tissues that are $1.25
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BillyGr For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2014, 08:09 PM

batty has posted more than 100 good deals!batty has posted more than 100 good deals!
I didn't have much time when I ran into PC today and didn't have much time to plan anything spectacular before I went, but I did manage to get a couple freebies thanks to the doubler.

Florida's Naturals Smoothie juice - on sale for $2/4
used - $1/1 IP + doubler
= free

SO Delicious coconut milk yogurt - $1.69
$1/1 (from SS 6/15) + doubler
= free

I'm considering getting some gluten free products during this doubler event. I need gluten free foods but damn if those prices aren't high :/

Right now at my PC,

Udis hamburger buns (in freezer section) - $1.99
$1/1 IP + doubler
= free

Udis hotdog buns (in freezer section) - $2.99
$1/1 IP + doubler
= .99

There are also Schar coupons out right now (another gluten free company) - $1/1 (IP) Schar product + doubler = $2 off

The cheapest thing I saw in Schar products were the breadcrumbs. It was something around $3.69. Which with this deal would make them ~$1.69.
Most of their products are $4.49 - $7.69 retail.
The Following User Says Thank You to batty For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2014, 08:10 AM

My Mood/Status:
amcgarity has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!amcgarity has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!amcgarity has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!amcgarity has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!amcgarity has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!amcgarity has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyGr View Post
- Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom is $3 with a $1 IP (coupons.com) and I think a gas offer if you get 2
Just found a checkout51 offer for $1 back on scrubbing bubbles bathroom and $1 back on scrubbing bubbles toilet. Makes them free.
The Following User Says Thank You to amcgarity For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2014, 08:20 AM

Dance

Quote:
Originally Posted by amcgarity View Post
Just found a checkout51 offer for $1 back on scrubbing bubbles bathroom and $1 back on scrubbing bubbles toilet. Makes them free.
I might have to check that out for tomorrow - I need cleaning supplies for when I move, so this would be awesome.

Yesterday I grabbed free VO5 salon series shampoo and free Florida's Naturals smoothies with with the doublers. And technically, the Florida's Naturals will be a $1 MM thanks to Checkout 51!

Today I'm going to grab 4 boxes of Go-gurt for $2 total. And I'm having my mom grab a bottle of VO5 salon series conditioner for free and a couple boxes of Pop Secret popcorn (on sale BOGO) that'll be 2 boxes for $1.

I'll have to post what coupons we're using later when I have more time.

Last edited by batty; 08-08-2014 at 12:27 PM.