Google Offers: Price Chopper E-Advantedge Coupons ... Ends 11/30

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2013, 11:11 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
PC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
CestMoi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CestMoi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CestMoi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CestMoi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CestMoi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CestMoi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CestMoi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CestMoi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CestMoi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Signup Google offers: Price Chopper E-Advantedge coupons ... Ends 11/30

Sign up for Google offers ( which is kind of like Groupon) and link your PC card for the coupons. These are often different and with higher values than the ones on PC website! As you are browsing on a site that displays Google ads you will see the offers (or try this link). Just save to card and you're all set. Google offers are also mobile so you can save on the go!

Thanks to Saratoga saver for the screenshot

Hellman's Mayonnaise is on sale 11/15-11/16 for $1.99 with in-ad coupon. Combine with $1 off Google offer q and pay $0.99!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
married to
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and mother of the most adorable
ever!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CestMoi For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-15-2013, 04:23 AM

RE: Google offers: Price Chopper E-Advantedge coupons ... Ends 11/30

My Mood/Status:
LobstaChowda has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!LobstaChowda has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!LobstaChowda has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!LobstaChowda has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!LobstaChowda has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!LobstaChowda has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!LobstaChowda has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!LobstaChowda has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Do you know if these count as Manufacturer's Qs or Store Qs or something else. Just, wondering if they can be stacked with another deal like say a PC Q or a manufacturer's Q. Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to LobstaChowda For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2013, 04:35 AM

Need a great sale on coffee...
I never sleep...

My Mood/Status:
Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LobstaChowda View Post
Do you know if these count as Manufacturer's Qs or Store Qs or something else. Just, wondering if they can be stacked with another deal like say a PC Q or a manufacturer's Q. Thanks.
They can be stacked according to what others have reported.

So Progresso Soup on sale this week for 2/$3 (4/$6 + gas deal)

Use $2/2 Google Offer
50¢/2 IP (or iSave machine -- I have a BUNCH)
50¢/2 SavingStar
= 50¢ MM

YMMV on the offer coming off. I've had the Lays and Progresso not come off in the past week.

Also:
Fruitwater $1 - 75¢ = 25¢
Powerade $1 - 75¢ = 25¢
Sobe Lifewater $1 - 75¢ = 25¢

Very cheap if you want a drink after a long hard shop at PC.

!
Help out your fellow couponers and let them know about your great deals at your local store!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Winchweasel For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2013, 05:00 AM

My Mood/Status:
LobstaChowda has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!LobstaChowda has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!LobstaChowda has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!LobstaChowda has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!LobstaChowda has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!LobstaChowda has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!LobstaChowda has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!LobstaChowda has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Thanks, so I think the basic answer is that they count as MQs. I kind of figured that when I saw how they were listed on my Advantedge card under the e-coupons.

I'll be checking out the iSave Qs today (I guess this works kind of like the CVS "coupon machine") which would count as a PC store Q.

OK, got it!
The Following User Says Thank You to LobstaChowda For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2013, 05:15 AM

I never sleep...

My Mood/Status:
Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Thanks, so I think the basic answer is that they count as MQs. I kind of figured that when I saw how they were listed on my Advantedge card under the e-coupons.

I'll be checking out the iSave Qs today (I guess this works kind of like the CVS "coupon machine") which would count as a PC store Q.

OK, got it!
Google offers is new so expect errors until they figure out that the register and site are not "speaking" to each other. Think Rite Aid L2C situation when it first came out.

Qs that print from iSave aren't always Store Qs. Whatever is on coupons.com gets printed for me and are regular Manufacturer coupons. I have a huge stack of 50¢/1 Fiber One, 50¢/1 Purex, 75¢/1 Multi-grain cherrios, 75¢/1 Pantene (expiring 1/30/14) etc.

If you print every time, you should look out for the ones expiring at the end of the sale week and which ones expire at the much later date. The latter usually being a manufacturer's coupon.

Since they don't print any PC logo, I think you'd be able to use these any where unless someone complains about them being copies due to the paper quality. They will start to fade if touched too much or exposed to sun. I would suggest putting them in one of those acid-free whatever plastic sheet protectors.

!
Help out your fellow couponers and let them know about your great deals at your local store!
The Following User Says Thank You to Winchweasel For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2013, 05:19 AM

I never sleep...

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
OK, got it!
OMG! Just realized you and I are in the same county!

!
Old 11-15-2013, 05:27 AM

My Mood/Status:
Yep, moved to Worcester Country fairly recently from the Merrimack Valley, so PC is a new store for me. Thanks so much for the tips. Looking forward to printing out my iSave Qs. Just discovered it online today even though I've been shopping there since January. So many things to look for it overwhelming sometimes. I'm juiced for my trip to PC this morning!
Old 11-15-2013, 05:40 AM

I never sleep...

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Yep, moved to Worcester Country fairly recently from the Merrimack Valley, so PC is a new store for me. Thanks so much for the tips. Looking forward to printing out my iSave Qs. Just discovered it online today even though I've been shopping there since January. So many things to look for it overwhelming sometimes. I'm juiced for my trip to PC this morning!
Well if you're ever in North Worcester County let me know... we'll go coupon-bomb my local PC. Some cashiers just really hate coupons.

!
Old 02-26-2014, 11:39 AM

I never sleep...

My Mood/Status:
Google Offers
$2/1 Charmin double roll or larger, exp 3/1/14 offer
$2/2 Head & Shoulders Product, exp 3/1/14 offer
$1.50/1 Irish Spring Gear Bodywash or Bar Soap, exp 3/1/14 offer
$1/1 Organic Valley shredded cheese, exp 3/1/14 here
$1/2 Pillsbury Cookie Dough, exp 3/1/14 offer
40¢/2 Pillsbury Sweet Rolls, exp 3/1/14 here
$1.50/1 Speedstick Gear Antiperspirant or Deodorant, exp 3/1/14 offer
75¢/1 Glade Premium Room Spray, exp 3/3/14 offer
50¢/1 Glade 3.8oz Jar Candle, exp 3/3/14 offer
50¢/1 Glade Wax Melts product, exp 3/3/14 offer
$2/1 Select Coca-Cola 8pk-12oz Products (Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, and Sprite), exp 3/4/14 offer
$1/1 Smartwater 1L Bottle, exp 3/4/14 offer
$2/1 Clear Hair Care product, exp 3/21/14 offer
$1/1 Fruttare product, exp 3/21/14 offer
$1/2 Lays Potato Chips, 9.5oz+ any flavor/variety, exp 3/21/14 offer
50¢/1 Ragu pasta sauce, 8oz any variety, exp 3/21/14 offer
$2/1 Simple Skincare Product, exp 3/21/14 offer
$1/1 Chips Ahoy! Cookies select varieties 9.5oz+, exp 3/23/14 offer
$1/1 Oreo Cookies select varieties 11.3oz+, exp 3/23/14 offer
$1/1 Ritz Product select varieties 4oz+, exp 3/23/14 offer
$1/1 Wheat Thins Crackers select varieties 4.5oz+, exp 3/23/14 offer

!
Old 10-13-2014, 06:59 AM

crazystacey has posted more than 5 good deals
Sadly Google Offers is no more!
The Following User Says Thank You to crazystacey For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2014, 07:15 PM

BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
They are also changing their provider for the regular e-coupons at the end of Nov, 2014 - see separate post with their emailed letter.