Doubler Coupons!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2012, 02:50 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
PC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
CestMoi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CestMoi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CestMoi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CestMoi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CestMoi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CestMoi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CestMoi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CestMoi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CestMoi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
GDA Doubler coupons!

Ad for 10/7 will have doubler or tripler coupons with no minimum purchae required. Limit 2 per day. Check yours! Mine was a tripler.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
married to
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and mother of the most adorable
ever!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CestMoi For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 10-04-2012, 04:37 PM

RE: Doubler coupons!

My Mood/Status:
lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
I hope we get the triplers in NY, maybe we will since ShopRite just opened a third store in this area last weekend.
The Following User Says Thank You to lady_hlh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2012, 08:07 PM

BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
BUZZ - Sorry - the Albany ad has doublers, not triplers.

(Or at least the outside part of the flier that they are on says Greater Capital District, Cobleskill, Glens Falls, Granville, Queensbury, Catskill, Hudson, Saugerties, Chatham, Johnstown, Amsterdam, Gloversville, Palatine Bridge & Western MA stores only).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BillyGr For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2012, 03:32 AM

My Mood/Status:
lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Darn, I thought Albany would get doublers. I wonder why we didn't get triplers with the new ShopRite opening and the Saturday sale debacle last weekend.
The Following User Says Thank You to lady_hlh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2012, 07:30 AM

PC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
CestMoi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CestMoi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CestMoi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CestMoi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CestMoi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CestMoi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CestMoi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CestMoi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CestMoi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
That saturday sale was horrible. They even apologized for it on their FB page.

married to
and mother of the most adorable
ever!
The Following User Says Thank You to CestMoi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2012, 07:51 PM

My Mood/Status:
starfaerie82 has posted more than 50 good deals
Saturday sale? What did my obliviousness miss? I am happy for the doublers as I am using them toward things not on sale already that I need for my stock up on dry goods. I have four trips planned for Price Chopper this week to maximize the fuel advantage savings available to me.
The Following User Says Thank You to starfaerie82 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2012, 03:22 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by starfaerie82 View Post
Saturday sale? What did my obliviousness miss? I am happy for the doublers as I am using them toward things not on sale already that I need for my stock up on dry goods. I have four trips planned for Price Chopper this week to maximize the fuel advantage savings available to me.
Two Saturdays ago they had a heavily promoted 1 day only sale and they ran out of stock on lots of the items at most of their stores. Some of the items were all gone early in the AM and the sale flyer did so say NO rainchecks, so most stores weren't giving them out but some decided to do it to appease the mad customers. They had over 400 negative posts on their FB page about the fiasco and were telling people to send e-mails to CS with their info and complaints.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lady_hlh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2012, 09:43 AM

My Mood/Status:
starfaerie82 has posted more than 50 good deals
Went to Price Chopper this morning for the first of four planned trips around the gas extras for this week. I saved $19.70 in just AdvantEdge savings, and an additional $9.50 in coupons for a total of $29.20 in savings. Used two of the doubler coupons from the Times-Union too!

I have three more trips to make for more gas savings. I'm stocking up on cereal, pasta and already did my soup stock-up at both PC and ShopRite this morning!

Looking at my shelf and it's looking like a nice stock pile already! WOOT!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to starfaerie82 For This Useful Post: