P&G Visa Card Deal?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2010, 04:56 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
massachoomommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!massachoomommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!massachoomommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!massachoomommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!massachoomommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!massachoomommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!massachoomommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!massachoomommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
P&G Visa Card Deal?

Has anyone tried this deal yet? "Purchase $25 or more of Procter and Gamble products in one transaction and get a free $10 visa prepaid card by mail" It says "see mail in offer for complete details," but then it also says "the form prints at the register." Love their logic!
Just wondering if (hopefully) it's off the shelf prices and not the sale prices. Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to massachoomommy For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 02-11-2010, 09:46 AM

RE: P&G Visa Card Deal?

My Mood/Status:
massachoomommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!massachoomommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!massachoomommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!massachoomommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!massachoomommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!massachoomommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!massachoomommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!massachoomommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
An update: I tried this today and it didn't print for me. I spent $25.11 shelf prices, but only $18.84 sale prices (before coupons). My mother-in-law bought a few things unintentionally, and it printed out for her. I didn't want to ask exactly what she paid though...
The Following User Says Thank You to massachoomommy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2010, 05:08 AM

My Mood/Status:
joyagain has posted more than 300 great deals!joyagain has posted more than 300 great deals!joyagain has posted more than 300 great deals!joyagain has posted more than 300 great deals!
I did this deal. I bought the Pamper Diapers, Venus razor and Free Olay Body Wash. I was lucky that I had a $3 MFQ for the diapers which I doubled along with the $2 MFQ for the razor. I picked up a few other things and I paid with a left over $10 Kraft Catalina and only paid $9 and got my print out for the $10 Visa Gift Card. I was happy with the deal and the diapers had $20 worth of P&G coupons.

~Theresa ~
Wifey x 1
Mommy x 3
Lucky x 100....
The Following User Says Thank You to joyagain For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2010, 06:36 PM

wishtoborg has posted more than 400 great deals!wishtoborg has posted more than 400 great deals!wishtoborg has posted more than 400 great deals!wishtoborg has posted more than 400 great deals!wishtoborg has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by massachoomommy View Post
An update: I tried this today and it didn't print for me. I spent $25.11 shelf prices, but only $18.84 sale prices (before coupons). My mother-in-law bought a few things unintentionally, and it printed out for her. I didn't want to ask exactly what she paid though...
Usually the form prints on shelf price. Mine printed today, but I had $25 sale price. There was also a tearpad of the forms at my Price Chopper.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DS,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DS, and
DD; wife to DH
The Following User Says Thank You to wishtoborg For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2010, 07:56 PM

My Mood/Status:
I brought the P&G items back yesterday and two people in customer service tried helping me re-ring it, but it didn't trigger the mail-in catalina until I added some items to make it >$25 after sale prices (but before Qs). They were very nice about the whole thing and I think it was still an okay deal, since DH likes the sensitive toothpaste that never goes on sale.
Old 02-15-2010, 11:16 AM

Brrrr
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
batmansblonde has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!batmansblonde has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!batmansblonde has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!batmansblonde has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!batmansblonde has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!batmansblonde has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!batmansblonde has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!batmansblonde has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!batmansblonde has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!batmansblonde has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!batmansblonde has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I also found forms at the customer service desk.