Fast Fixins

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2009, 11:49 AM
working
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
tookerdl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!tookerdl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!tookerdl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!tookerdl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!tookerdl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!tookerdl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!tookerdl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!tookerdl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!tookerdl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!tookerdl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!tookerdl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Help Sign fast fixins

any one know the price of fast fixins products at pc? there is a link in printables that gives you 5 1/1 qs.... but I dont know what normal price is on these. TIA!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to tookerdl For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-09-2009, 11:53 AM

RE: fast fixins

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
Doodlebug has posted more than 25 good deals
Actually they are STILL on sale. They are 2/$10 until Superbowl Sunday.
I just used the .75 off 1 from the ALL YOU magazine for $1.50 off 1.
My kids love these. They are also the BONUS bags.

Last edited by Doodlebug; 01-09-2009 at 07:44 PM. Reason: CORRECTED PRICE FOR FAST FIXIN CHICKEN
Old 01-09-2009, 12:40 PM

working
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
tookerdl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!tookerdl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!tookerdl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!tookerdl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!tookerdl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!tookerdl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!tookerdl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!tookerdl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!tookerdl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!tookerdl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!tookerdl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Get Free Product Coupons
Turn trash into cash (as good as cash, anyway). Clip the UPCs (the bar codes they scan at the supermarket) from Fast Fixin' packages. For every 10 UPCs that you send us, we'll mail you a free product coupon. Mail your UPCs to Fast Fixin' Fanatics, P.O. Box 21804, Oklahoma City, OK 73156.

(By the way, rumor has it that occasionally the postal service loses mail. If we don't get your UPCs, we can't send you a coupon. We hate to be hard-nosed about it, but we hope you understand.)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tookerdl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2009, 12:53 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
I have sent 10 in and got a free bag So they really do send the free coupon. PLUS they send you a piece of paper for next time to tape the upcs onto so you can keep track.

I'm working on the next free bag now

Got 2 of the 10 cut out and 3 more bags in the freezer. Hopefully I can find some Q's before Superbowl sunday to get another 5 bags!!

Thanks Denise
The Following User Says Thank You to Doodlebug For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2009, 01:56 PM

working
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodlebug View Post
I have sent 10 in and got a free bag So they really do send the free coupon. PLUS they send you a piece of paper for next time to tape the upcs onto so you can keep track.

I'm working on the next free bag now

Got 2 of the 10 cut out and 3 more bags in the freezer. Hopefully I can find some Q's before Superbowl sunday to get another 5 bags!!

Thanks Denise
I was able to print more by using a second email address
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tookerdl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2009, 04:35 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
I am going to try that later from the laptop. Did you print from the same computer on the different email?
Old 01-09-2009, 07:23 PM

working
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
I am going to try that later from the laptop. Did you print from the same computer on the different email?
same pc different email.

bought 10 tonight! thank you!
Old 01-09-2009, 07:25 PM

working
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Actually they are STILL on sale. They are 4/$10 until Superbowl Sunday.
I just used the .75 off 1 from the ALL YOU magazine for $1.50 off 1.
My kids love these. They are also the BONUS bags.
they were 4.99 on sale each at my store... did i buy the wrong ones?

they were like 2lb bags and said 20% more on them
Old 01-09-2009, 07:34 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
They were the ones that were 4/$10 till New Years, then when I went today there was a sign on the freezer door saying they were going to be that price till Super Bowl Sunday.

It doesn't sound like you bought the wrong ones. I usually get the chicken strips, chicken nuggets and popcorn chicken. It was also the dinasaur nuggets too.
There were some that were not on sale and marked at $6.99.

I'll check the ad and see if they are in the ad.

added: I don't see it in the ad or the online ad.

Last edited by Doodlebug; 01-09-2009 at 07:41 PM.
Old 01-09-2009, 07:40 PM

working
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
They were the ones that were 4/$10 till New Years, then when I went today there was a sign on the freezer door saying they were going to be that price till Super Bowl Sunday.

It doesn't sound like you bought the wrong ones. I usually get the chicken strips, chicken nuggets and popcorn chicken. It was also the dinasaur nuggets too.
There were some that were not on sale and marked at $6.99.

I'll check the ad and see if they are in the ad.
I got strips, nuggets, chix fries and dinos- all reg 6.99 each

Thanks!
Old 01-09-2009, 07:42 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
ok you are right, I just got out my receipt...maybe I was wishing they were 4/$10

They are 2/$10
They ring up $4.99 each
The Following User Says Thank You to Doodlebug For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2009, 10:11 PM

...so many coupons, so little time...
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
WillUBMyKnight has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!WillUBMyKnight has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!WillUBMyKnight has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!WillUBMyKnight has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!WillUBMyKnight has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!WillUBMyKnight has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!WillUBMyKnight has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!WillUBMyKnight has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!WillUBMyKnight has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!WillUBMyKnight has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I was just coming to post (a little late, but better than never!)

I bought some last night - they are on sale for $4.99 until the end of Jan I think (I checked the sale dates on the tag last night cause I thought it was over 12/31, but I remember saying to myself that I still had a couple weeks)

With the $.75 from All You doubled, it works out to $3.49 a bag (which is about the most I'll pay for "rib meat")

Here's a pic of the ones I bought last night - UPC 075901332116

(And I just had to do some garbage picking - I threw out a bag tonight - didn't realize how valuable the UPC was!! LOL)

Michelle,
Jonathan,
Nathan,
Samantha (5 yrs),
Tashi, and
Trucker
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WillUBMyKnight For This Useful Post: