Is My Cat Sick?

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2016, 01:07 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

stelladevania
Is my cat sick?

Hi guys, my cat just gave birth 3-4 months ago, and since then she only went out once or twice and it was only for 5 minutes and i was there, watching her just sniffing the grass, dirt and walls. it was mostly because i just moved and she was getting used to the new place. And now her tummy's big and she has mood swings as if she's pregnant. Her tits are still swollen as well but i don't know if it's because of the last pregnancy or not. I would be RELIEVED if she is really pregnant. I just don't know when she gets with a male since i don't think there are any chances of that happening. I'm really worried if she's sick. Are there any cat illness where the tummy gets big? Or am i just worried about nothing?
I hope there are some knowledgeable people that can help me here.
Thanks in advance

Sent from my ASUS_T00F using Tapatalk
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-21-2016, 03:35 PM

RE: Is my cat sick?

Seirith has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Seirith has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Seirith has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Seirith has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Seirith has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Seirith has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Seirith has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
It is impossible for anyone here to know if she is pregnant or sick. Take her to the vet.

Also please get her spayed.
The Following User Says Thank You to Seirith For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2016, 05:16 PM

RE: Is my cat sick?

Sonographer

My Mood/Status:
Macchiatomom has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
Get her to the vet

Sarah mommy to three precious girls