What To Do Or Not Do Cat

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2016, 05:22 PM
Conductor of blinkies and tearpad train
AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
elvis fan has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!elvis fan has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!elvis fan has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!elvis fan has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!elvis fan has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!elvis fan has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!elvis fan has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!elvis fan has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!elvis fan has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!elvis fan has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!elvis fan has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
What to do or not do cat

First of all I love animals
I know of someone that have 3 pets a dog a kitten and a old cat, she put the dog and kitten in.
The old cat have matted hair and have something wrong with he ears she doent take him to vet since she gotten the kitten she has discard the old one and leaves him outside most of time to go in the dog house should i say anything to anyone or just leave it I think people like that dont deserve pets you should take care all of them. It gets really cold here at night.
I have 4 and they well taken care of actually spoiled.
I feel for him
Thanks for any advice.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

tiger tom tom thumber

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by elvis fan; 01-09-2016 at 02:06 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to elvis fan For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-12-2016, 05:44 AM

RE: What to do or not do cat

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
please say something. if you know that old cat is out in the cold.. ask yourself.. can you live with yourself knowing that you could help that cat and didnt? any chance you can take the old cat and at least provide a warm place for it? get him cleaned up or something?? maybe your town has a humane investigation place. i called one a neighbor down the road that first off kept a chained husky up outside all the time.. pitiful doghouse.. i am in chicago burbs. its hot or cold here. the dog was old had a limp... animal control said as long as the dog had food and water it was fine. later one after that dog passed there was a pittie puppy there. in the fall before it got too cold.. same thing, tied up to the poor doghouse. i called. they ended up takin the dog and another overweight dog from the house.. what got me is that these people have like 4 or 5 little dogs that they keep in the house. i guess the puppy belonged to the daughters friend or someone who was living with them or something.. but i called someone to help and i am glad. i felt bad every day seeing those dogs out.. now in illinois there is a new law you cant leave a pet outside like that.. i dont know how your laws are..

you came for advice. i beg you to please help that poor cat. i tell you, if you did you would feel so much bette, you being an animal lover in all... please keep an update...

i doubt the cat will survive long in the cold...

if not least let the cat stay in your garage, buy a small pet carrier and line it with a bed and warm materials, if that helps or talk to your friend and she if maybe you bought her a something to keep the cat in her garage that would help.. i hope she is feeding the cat???

thank you for caring enough to ask for advice..

Working mommy to 7yr old
and 1yr
;
Mr. Jericho(8) and Ms. River Song(4m)
and
Big Cody(doggy heaven 12/13/11)
Slick Nick (doggy heaven 6/10/14)

Last edited by ArwenEvenstar; 01-13-2016 at 05:31 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ArwenEvenstar For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2016, 05:43 PM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
lvmyhubby2001 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lvmyhubby2001 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lvmyhubby2001 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lvmyhubby2001 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lvmyhubby2001 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lvmyhubby2001 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lvmyhubby2001 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lvmyhubby2001 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lvmyhubby2001 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lvmyhubby2001 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lvmyhubby2001 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I totally agree with her.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lvmyhubby2001 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2016, 08:35 PM

AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
elvis fan has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!elvis fan has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!elvis fan has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!elvis fan has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!elvis fan has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!elvis fan has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!elvis fan has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!elvis fan has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!elvis fan has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!elvis fan has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!elvis fan has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
She is not my friend just a neighbor and the dog house has straw in it and she feeds him but i do also.
Thanks for the advice

tiger tom tom thumber

Old 01-15-2016, 02:41 PM

AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
Talk to animal control since there is a dog house they thought it would be okay but if cat is okay she finally let him over the weekend it is really cold here.

tiger tom tom thumber

Last edited by elvis fan; 01-17-2016 at 11:48 AM.