Info On PetSense Stores Please

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2013, 06:32 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
rhettsmommy has posted more than 150 good deals!rhettsmommy has posted more than 150 good deals!
Info on PetSense stores please

The store PetSense is having a grand opening in my little town & I can't find any info on their coupon policy...I received a mailer for their grand opening sale for $10 off a $10 purchase & would love to know if they accept manu qs. Anyone know?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
to a ds who challenges & enriches my life.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-23-2013, 01:48 PM

RE: Info on PetSense stores please

PetsenseJosh has posted more than 1 good deal
Thank You Yes, we accept mfg. coupons

Hi! Yes, we also accept manufacturer's coupons. We do have some limitations. We typically don't accept coupons for an entire bag of dog food free, as 95% of pet food coupons have quit issuing coupons for this high of value because of fraud.

We will gladly accept anything else you have, % or $ off of items that we carry. We carry the majority of the advertised brands so please come and see us at our grand opening this weekend in Elizabethton TN or Columbia SC.

If you need more details, please email me at josh.patterson -at- petsensellc.com

Last edited by PetsenseJosh; 10-23-2013 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Added email
The Following User Says Thank You to PetsenseJosh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2013, 02:43 PM

RE: Info on PetSense stores please

My Mood/Status:
rhettsmommy has posted more than 150 good deals!rhettsmommy has posted more than 150 good deals!
PetsenseJosh, thank you for your response. Now I'm even more excited over the grand opening in Elizabethton
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
to a ds who challenges & enriches my life.