Anyone Else Get Their Pets Blessed?

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2013, 10:30 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Anyone Else get their pets blessed?

Yesterday was St. Francis of Assisi day....

Does anyone else get their pets blessed??? I still got asked if Nicki was part wolf....Also someone asked me if she was a puppy.. Nicki??? God no, she is almost 17....... Gotta love my sweet old Slicky Nicki Nick! Of course Jericho had to be the loudest whinny butt there too.... it was all quiet and here comes us with loud mouth.... He thinks he is so tough sometimes.... but he is scaredy cat...

When we were walking back to the car, I noticed Nicki's shadow and she looked like a wolf or coyote...Ever since she was young, I was asked if she was part wolf...

Jericho is the one eating ice cream.. (current) he's about 80lbs.

Nicki is the brown husky in the other folder. Blk/white one was my sweet Cody... (This pics at least 9 years old) Nicki is now about 40 lbs was always around 50 lbs.. Keeps losing muscle mass...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0568.jpg (175.2 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg CodyNicki.jpg (13.8 KB, 11 views)

Working mommy to 7yr old
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and 1yr
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
;
Mr. Jericho(8) and Ms. River Song(4m)
and
Big Cody(doggy heaven 12/13/11)
Slick Nick (doggy heaven 6/10/14)

Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-15-2013, 08:02 AM

RE: Anyone Else get their pets blessed?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

couponfiend has posted more than 200 great deals!couponfiend has posted more than 200 great deals!couponfiend has posted more than 200 great deals!
I have always wanted to bring my dogs to get blessed. Didnt know it was Assissi day! I used to have one poodle that was so bad I thought the walls would bleed if I brought him to church. But I meant to do it with other dogs for the past few years and I forgot. This year I want to try to get a Santa picture for my female dog. My vet takes her dogs and I have to ask her to remind me when and where she goes for the picture.
The Following User Says Thank You to couponfiend For This Useful Post: