Dogs & Crates?

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2013, 01:08 AM
is sick

My Mood/Status:
Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Question Dogs & Crates?

Hi!

New lab/pit puppy Captain Jack is HUGE. 13 weeks and 22.5 lbs already! (he was 8 even at 6 weeks)
In the beginning he was small and afraid, so we let him sleep with my dog Pennie in her x-large kennel cab. (Pennie is about 20lbs even and just fat..very small)

We eventually moved him to Pennies old crate, a medium sized dog kennel cab I usually use for my gigantic cat.
Well.. I think hes getting too big.
Problem is, if we try to switch the crates around (he getting Pennies bigger kennel cab) all he does is cry. Doesn't matter where it is, what we do, he just cries and cries. Pennie doesnt seem to care.

We have a large wire dog crate (for lab sized dogs)and that will eventually be his. I've tried putting his kennel cab in that crate.. he cries. I've tried putting him alone in it.. he cries.
I've tried everything I can to make this dog comfy and he just prefers his crate. He refuses to even come out of it!
How do I convince him the other area is safe? We cant leave blankets or anything in there because he anxiety chews like the other two do, hence the crate training.

Eventually we would like to transition him to sleeping in a spare bedroom, but since we are ripping up the flooring and duct work, hes in our room (as its the last to be done right now).. should I be doing that with the crate?

(See pictures for what I mean)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg captainjacksleeping.jpg (83.7 KB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg captainjacksleeping2.jpg (91.8 KB, 68 views)

I'm a
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
who is a
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and landed her
and was couponing years before it became

I boycott TLC's Extreme Couponing show because it is the
and makes people act
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Layla Stryker For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 05-21-2013, 01:33 AM

RE: Dogs & Crates?

back in love with couponing
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
keep him in the smallest crate for as long as you can. They feel secure in small spaces, its like their little den. Or, keep him in with the other dog. I have 3 adult male dogs. They all sleep tightly together in one crate. Thats the way they like it. I just say "go in your crate" and they do. As long as he can stand up, turn around, and lay down... he has plenty of space.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katieculpepper For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2013, 10:22 AM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

couponfiend has posted more than 200 great deals!couponfiend has posted more than 200 great deals!couponfiend has posted more than 200 great deals!
Pretty funny, Im sorry but its sounds funny and cute. My girl poodle once wouldn't come out of her puppy kennel cab so I had to dump her out. I have a huge one for her and I use it for emergencies. I think they just really have issues with fear and the enclosed sides make them feel safe. She will hunker in the back of it and not come out so I usually end up tipping the kennel a bit. I used my huge kennel when the house got reroofed so she had no issues from the banging. I would just let him be so he feels safe even if he can only put his head in it. My male dog has no issues so the kennels are hers.
The Following User Says Thank You to couponfiend For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2013, 10:50 AM

typingmom has posted more than 75 good deals!
I agree, keep him in the smallest crate that he likes. I have 3 Pomeranians and they all pile into a large crate together, even go in there on their own during the day since I leave the door open. It makes them feel secure.
The Following User Says Thank You to typingmom For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2013, 11:36 AM

My Mood/Status:
SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by typingmom
I agree, keep him in the smallest crate that he likes. I have 3 Pomeranians and they all pile into a large crate together, even go in there on their own during the day since I leave the door open. It makes them feel secure.
First off awwwwww he's so cute

I agree with typing I have 5 mini doxies that I never used to crate then my husband insisted on it for when were at work after we moved into the new house (my 2 girls like chewing carpet and the new place is wall to wall) so we got 2 large ones even when were home they all go in 1 except for my oldest he's very attached and goes where I go, sits where I sit. I think it bothers me more than it bothers them I tear up sometimes because I feel like their in jail but even after their done romping around they go to lay in there bunched up together.... If they weren't 3 different colors it would look like 1 big dog

As for the chewing things I been through about 10 dog beds..... Only the girls chew up everything but then pile the batting and lay on that....... Such odd dogs

I mean here's my boy on the bed, with his doggie pillow pet mad at me because I'm on the iPad and he can't sit on my lap ...... Spoiled just a bit!!

image-2306091139.jpg
to Miguel
, Mom to Destiny (17)
and Esael (15)
, We Have 5
, 1
and FINALLY after 12 years welcomed
which makes us
The Following User Says Thank You to SPOILEDTCANGEL For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2013, 11:52 AM

My Mood/Status:
ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
HES SO CUTE!!!

Let him be.. maybe he feels like he is snuggling to someone in that little crate. when he gets too big, he will leave it on his own.

years ago at my parents we had cages for our 2 doggies. they didnt need to be in there but when they wanted they would go on their own to sleep. One day we called one of them and couldn't find her. She ended up being asleep in her cage in the back room.

Now my Mr. jericho will squeeze in this little space between the wall and where my Nicki sleeps. no room at all and he will squeeze his big butt in there to lay down. Don't know how he does it...

Working mommy to 7yr old
and 1yr
;
Mr. Jericho(8) and Ms. River Song(4m)
and
Big Cody(doggy heaven 12/13/11)
Slick Nick (doggy heaven 6/10/14)

Last edited by ArwenEvenstar; 05-21-2013 at 01:24 PM.
Old 05-21-2013, 01:15 PM

My Mood/Status:
Kristran80 has posted more than 50 good deals
I agree keep him in the small crate. My 80lb hound dog and shihtzu sleep together . They wouldn't have it any other way.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kristran80 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2013, 01:44 PM

is sick

My Mood/Status:
Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
My dog pennie sleeps in bed with me but is crate trained. I let her sleep with me out of my comfort. .. but she's tiny. Jack will be huge!
He does lay in there on his own.

Its good to know he will transition when he's ready.

Pennie has a dog bed. . They actually fight over it so we are on our way to buy a big one for Jack! Maybe having a comfort item will help.

If Pennie will tolerate being co crated I'm all for it!

I'm a
who is a
and landed her

and makes people act
The Following User Says Thank You to Layla Stryker For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2013, 04:58 PM

My Mood/Status:
Maggiew has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Maggiew has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Maggiew has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Maggiew has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Maggiew has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Maggiew has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Maggiew has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Maggiew has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Maggiew has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Maggiew has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Maggiew has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
What a good mom you are to worry about his comfort!

My Molly didn't like being in a larger crate either. I felt so guilty about the smaller crate,,,so guilty that I caved in and let her sleep with me. This is how I ended up with a fifty pound weight on my legs at night.
The Following User Says Thank You to Maggiew For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2013, 05:13 PM

My Mood/Status:
wfordkngroos has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!wfordkngroos has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!wfordkngroos has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!wfordkngroos has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!wfordkngroos has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!wfordkngroos has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Me Edward hates crates or cages.. If I put him in in he throws up. The one cage I bought him the little dude decided to break it. Chewed right through it. I trained him on a pad when we were living in our smaller house. I bought the bid bed liner things because the were bigger than any regular dog pad. They're in the adult diaper section. I placed them where he peed the most. We moved and now we have a large yard where he can go outside.. He still has a few accidents, but when he does I tell him no and put a leash on him and take him outside. As for his sleeping area. It's my bed. I have stairs on my bed for him to climb up. He always likes to snuggle underneath my arm! Hope all goes well!

image-3251957398.jpg
The Following User Says Thank You to wfordkngroos For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2013, 06:18 PM

is sick

My Mood/Status:
How cute!
We are buying a king bed.. but I'm not sure I want a 70lb dog I'm allergic to in my bed.
Pennie slept in her crate for the first 8 months of her life.. and she had horrible diarrhea during a hail/tornado storm, so she slept with me that night.. and ever since.

We did have a blanket for him in there and he kept peeing on it.. so blankie came out. He is fully potty trained now (well he had an accident last night.. my fault, I didnt realize he was whining to go out) so blanket may go back.
If he doesnt mind, I dont mind.
I put him in pennies box a few nights ago..and all he does is toss and turn. In his crate he is OUT, gets up maybe 1x a night now. (he is super peeer!)

I guess he will let me know when hes ready.. I'm afraid he will get stuck trying to get in to the box one day!
My aunts dog used to hide under her bed during storms as a pup.. and now regularly gets stuck

Hes a big ol sweetie too.. he tries to snuggle with my kitty billy, but billy is absolutely not having it!

I'm a
who is a
and landed her

and makes people act
Old 05-21-2013, 08:13 PM

My Mood/Status:
SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Layla Stryker
How cute!
We are buying a king bed.. but I'm not sure I want a 70lb dog I'm allergic to in my bed.
Pennie slept in her crate for the first 8 months of her life.. and she had horrible diarrhea during a hail/tornado storm, so she slept with me that night.. and ever since.

We did have a blanket for him in there and he kept peeing on it.. so blankie came out. He is fully potty trained now (well he had an accident last night.. my fault, I didnt realize he was whining to go out) so blanket may go back.
If he doesnt mind, I dont mind.
I put him in pennies box a few nights ago..and all he does is toss and turn. In his crate he is OUT, gets up maybe 1x a night now. (he is super peeer!)

I guess he will let me know when hes ready.. I'm afraid he will get stuck trying to get in to the box one day!
My aunts dog used to hide under her bed during storms as a pup.. and now regularly gets stuck

Hes a big ol sweetie too.. he tries to snuggle with my kitty billy, but billy is absolutely not having it!
Lmao it's amazing where and what dogs can fit through isn't it, poor hubby took 2 weeks building a huge fence next to our deck so they can play without being leashed and put slate board (not sure if that's what it's called the crossed wood looks latticed some people have plants growing up it) to block off the bottom of the deck. Well my girl uses it as a personal ladder and somehow fits through the deck openings that are quite thin

I have to admit I love having them in bed with me though they all cuddle up lengthwise so my entire bday is covered by hotdogs
to Miguel
, Mom to Destiny (17)
and Esael (15)
, We Have 5
, 1
and FINALLY after 12 years welcomed
which makes us
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SPOILEDTCANGEL For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2013, 03:44 PM

is sick

My Mood/Status:
Yep. Well we had Pennies pet bed on the floor while vaccuming under the couch cushions (tell me I'm not the only one that does this!) and jack peed on her bed.
Not once, not twice but EIGHT times.

Hes marking his territory clearly. :/
He got a good finger wagging in his face and a loud NO and was sent to his box where he promptly passed out.
He and pennie fight over HER bed even though he has his own.
We tried to let him sleep with us the other night.. he kept crying to get off the bed and go in his box. I think hes a crate dog!

I'm a
who is a
and landed her

and makes people act
Old 06-07-2013, 12:43 AM

is sick

My Mood/Status:
Well Just to update he's now 32 lbs and HUGE. he still stuffs himself in the little box but will use pennies crate to sleep if directed.
He's not happy pennie sleeps with us, but he's wiggly still. When he calms down we let him take naps with us.. he's improving.

He ate his first pet bed and hasn't chewed the second. We covered it with his blankie (I bought him home in it) so he's grasping that concept better.

He doesn't care for wire crates and if we try to cover it, he eats the cover.. so I think we may have to buy a jumbo pet carrier for him. He begins puppy training soon and then service dog training if he completes the basics.. so yay!

I'm a
who is a
and landed her

and makes people act
Old 06-07-2013, 12:44 AM

is sick

My Mood/Status:
Jack 14 weeks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ForumRunner_20130607_024336.jpg (19.6 KB, 25 views)

I'm a
who is a
and landed her

and makes people act
Old 06-07-2013, 04:53 AM

My Mood/Status:
ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
he's a doll.....

Working mommy to 7yr old
and 1yr
;
Mr. Jericho(8) and Ms. River Song(4m)
and
Big Cody(doggy heaven 12/13/11)
Slick Nick (doggy heaven 6/10/14)

The Following User Says Thank You to ArwenEvenstar For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2013, 04:54 AM

Need a great sale on coffee...
I never sleep...

My Mood/Status:
Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
I had 5 dogs (2 of them passed). 4 labs and a coon hound. All were crate trained, however, the 2 that passed were behemoth Labs. 120+ lb dogs don't get crates. My remaining bundles of fur all stay in their crates at night because they act like idiots when they're loose.

Change is really hard on dogs... stick him in the crate you will have him use for the duration of his life. He will grow accustom to it provided that you make sure it's comfy and as non-threatening (change-wise) as possible. Throw a rawhide, chew toy, and something with your scent or Pennie's scent. Most of all praise him when he doesn't whine. Even if it's five minutes whine-free (during the day).

By allowing him to stay in the medium-sized crate, you're just reenforcing that it's okay. Dogs are like toddlers in some instances. They'll cry and scream until they get what they want. Magpie, oldest black lab, will whine for food until I tell her it's time for bed. This of course took forever for her to learn -- lights go off = time for bed.

Leave him no option. If he suffers from anxiety, tread lightly. If it's just puppy chewing -- lots of rawhide and toys. If he's not neutered, you should think about it for the dominance thing. If Pennie is fixed, a male will still try to "claim" her.

!
Help out your fellow couponers and let them know about your great deals at your local store!
The Following User Says Thank You to Winchweasel For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2013, 07:13 PM

is sick

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winchweasel View Post
I had 5 dogs (2 of them passed). 4 labs and a coon hound. All were crate trained, however, the 2 that passed were behemoth Labs. 120+ lb dogs don't get crates. My remaining bundles of fur all stay in their crates at night because they act like idiots when they're loose.

Change is really hard on dogs... stick him in the crate you will have him use for the duration of his life. He will grow accustom to it provided that you make sure it's comfy and as non-threatening (change-wise) as possible. Throw a rawhide, chew toy, and something with your scent or Pennie's scent. Most of all praise him when he doesn't whine. Even if it's five minutes whine-free (during the day).

By allowing him to stay in the medium-sized crate, you're just reenforcing that it's okay. Dogs are like toddlers in some instances. They'll cry and scream until they get what they want. Magpie, oldest black lab, will whine for food until I tell her it's time for bed. This of course took forever for her to learn -- lights go off = time for bed.

Leave him no option. If he suffers from anxiety, tread lightly. If it's just puppy chewing -- lots of rawhide and toys. If he's not neutered, you should think about it for the dominance thing. If Pennie is fixed, a male will still try to "claim" her.
Thank you!
We bought him a big box today. Hes an idiot, so until he can be trained, in the box he goes. He eventually will sleep on the floor near us, if he becomes a service dog. (He should, hes got the chops for it)

He has started the whining for food at night... I shut that down REAL quick. Lights off= night night time. Period. I just shut the door.
He is still getting puppy teeth in, so hes chewing because hes teething. lots of bones, rawhides and toys.

Hes been becoming a good dog! Hes gotten the idea that crate= bed

I'm a
who is a
and landed her

and makes people act
Old 06-08-2013, 06:01 AM

I never sleep...

My Mood/Status:
Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Layla Stryker View Post
Hes been becoming a good dog! Hes gotten the idea that crate= bed
All crate trained. This is an older pic of my dogs, but it's the best one.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dogs.jpg (152.5 KB, 22 views)

!
Help out your fellow couponers and let them know about your great deals at your local store!
Old 06-08-2013, 01:38 PM

is sick

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winchweasel View Post

All crate trained. This is an older pic of my dogs, but it's the best one.
Some big dogs!

I'm a
who is a
and landed her

and makes people act
Old 06-08-2013, 01:39 PM

is sick

My Mood/Status:
Didn't realize they were in there together LOL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ForumRunner_20130608_153840.jpg (19.7 KB, 24 views)

I'm a
who is a
and landed her

and makes people act
Old 06-08-2013, 03:41 PM

I never sleep...

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Layla Stryker View Post
Some big dogs!
Just realized how old this picture is. The dog second from the left -- I never met. She got replaced by Molly, one of our black labs. The yellow & chocolate labs pasted away. But we still have the coon hound on the end and the black labin the middle, Maggie AKA Magpie.

!
Old 06-08-2013, 04:54 PM

You've got to stand for something or you'll fall...

My Mood/Status:
MykhalJaems has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MykhalJaems has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MykhalJaems has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MykhalJaems has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MykhalJaems has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MykhalJaems has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MykhalJaems has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MykhalJaems has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!MykhalJaems has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Well, poop. I tried sharing a picture and it didn't work.

I just found this thread, would have agreed with everyone else. If he's comfortable with the small space it's okay. Tracey (the black dog) snuggles up next to the toilet which is behind the bathroom door, it's sort of a little cave. And Katey lives under the kitchen table. If either hear thunder or firecrackers they try to pry themselves under the desk when I'm at it. It's a safety thing to them.
Old 06-08-2013, 06:36 PM

I never sleep...

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MykhalJaems View Post
Well, poop. I tried sharing a picture and it didn't work.
You have to adjust your privacy on facebook in order to share. You could also just upload it to AFC using the paper clip icon in the advanced reply.

!