Wow! Love This Dog.

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2013, 02:14 AM
loving saving money with y'all

My Mood/Status:
everytim has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!everytim has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!everytim has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!everytim has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!everytim has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!everytim has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!everytim has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!everytim has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!everytim has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!everytim has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!everytim has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Wow! Love this dog.

I am sitting here on the couch reading AFC with my dog smack against me. My dog... hahaha. Last June I took dh to the animal shelter. We have not had a dog in years. So I said how about a dog for you. I have 3 cats. He looks thru and settles on a purebred Mini Doberman pinscher that was there. He said I will get a small dog so he won't be too much on the cats. Well dear Max has decided I am the apple of his eye. I think if I asked the dog to quit breathing, he would try. He only wants me to play with him. When I go to work he drives my husband up a wall with his whining. My dh actually loves that the dog loves me. I am surprised that he is not upset. He says the dog has decided I am his woman person. My dh and the dog do play, if I am asleep somewhere. But the dog does need to be able to check on me. I never thought I would enjoy this so much. It is fun to have this dog make after me so much.
to DH a Veteran,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, mother
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
of two, dd
& ds
, three grandchildren
, & animals

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to everytim For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-14-2013, 03:28 AM

RE: Wow! Love this dog.

Just checking the deals!

My Mood/Status:
BargainSeeker has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!BargainSeeker has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!BargainSeeker has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!BargainSeeker has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!BargainSeeker has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!BargainSeeker has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!BargainSeeker has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!BargainSeeker has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!BargainSeeker has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!BargainSeeker has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!BargainSeeker has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Wow! It's so nice to read about the love a person can have for a pet! My cat does the same with me, whenever I am sitting or in bed, he is right up against me, on me or just sits and stares at me. My SO always says, "He thinks you're his mommy!" No, I think he believes he owns me! LOL! He wants my attention, all the time! He is an affectionate little guy. I just love him!

Sorry, I don't have paypal!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BargainSeeker For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2013, 04:48 AM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

cgonyea has posted more than 400 great deals!cgonyea has posted more than 400 great deals!cgonyea has posted more than 400 great deals!cgonyea has posted more than 400 great deals!cgonyea has posted more than 400 great deals!
That is so sweet. I adopted a dog (pit bull mix) from a rescue organization. He was found on the streets of a not so nice city near death. He is now happy and healthy and his sole purpose in life is to love on me (and occasionally the rest of the family) and be with me. It is amazing the capacity for love these animals have regardless of how they had been treated/mistreated before.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cgonyea For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2013, 05:11 AM

My Mood/Status:
ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Great stories everyone! I love to hear fellow AFC's are rescuing their pets instead of buying.. You are saving 2 lives. The animal you opened your heart to and the space created for the next animal to be saved.

THANK YOU!!!

Working mommy to 7yr old
and 1yr
;
Mr. Jericho(8) and Ms. River Song(4m)
and
Big Cody(doggy heaven 12/13/11)
Slick Nick (doggy heaven 6/10/14)

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ArwenEvenstar For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2013, 06:42 AM

My Mood/Status:
lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
We got a rescue malit-poo that was madly in love with my DH but we had him for a little less than a year before we discovered that he had stage 4 cancer which killed him soon after. My DH was devastated to lose his little buddy so I told him to go pick out a new dog for himself because I have 2 kitties. This time he picked a young Pom-Chi girl from rescue and she turned out to be totally my baby. She'll play with my DH and DD but I'm her mommy and she wants to know where I am at all times. If I sit on the sofa with my laptop she is glued to my side and I've also fallen in love with her.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lady_hlh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2013, 08:38 AM

loving saving money with y'all

My Mood/Status:
everytim has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!everytim has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!everytim has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!everytim has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!everytim has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!everytim has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!everytim has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!everytim has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!everytim has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!everytim has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!everytim has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I see this is a wide spread issue. These guys enrich out lives. Thank you for sharing.
to DH a Veteran,
, mother
of two, dd
& ds
, three grandchildren
, & animals

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to everytim For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2013, 08:50 AM

is truly blessed!!

My Mood/Status:
preciousgirl1120 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!preciousgirl1120 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!preciousgirl1120 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!preciousgirl1120 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!preciousgirl1120 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!preciousgirl1120 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!preciousgirl1120 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!preciousgirl1120 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!preciousgirl1120 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!preciousgirl1120 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!preciousgirl1120 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
That is so sweet! I have a Bichon who thinks she is my protector. I have problem with the nerves in my back and legs, and have occasionally fallen down the steps. Well, when I am going up or down the steps she walks besides me. And at night sleeps beside my side of the bed. Wherever I am doing the day, she is right there next to me.
Go ahead......
Say something!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to preciousgirl1120 For This Useful Post: