Vitamins For Dogs

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2013, 11:51 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
EllieMaeBrindle has posted more than 75 good deals!
Vitamins for dogs

So I know this is a little obscure but since it helps save me lots of money I figure it may help someone else.
My dog needs to take glucosamine and chondroiton supplements for her arthritis. The ones for dogs are so expensive! But the ones sold for people are the same exact thing. (Just check the dosing on what you are currently giving them and match it)
So I will be stocking up next week with all the BOGO sales ECB deals and Coupons for vitamins going on. I haven't planned my exact scenario yet but I can post it when I do. This applies to most other canine supplements (and even some prescriptions too) just check with your vet first if you are unsure of anything! HTH
The Following User Says Thank You to EllieMaeBrindle For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-07-2013, 09:50 PM

RE: Vitamins for dogs

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
lovemy4danes has posted more than 100 good deals!lovemy4danes has posted more than 100 good deals!
I have been giving my pack glucosamine for years. It works great! My 9 yr old dane plays like a 4 yr old. I do buy at Sam's club since I pay about $.08 per pill. I will coupon for it but rarely in my area do I see better deals unless it is a coupon + clearance. This is very good advice, but again check with your vet since some meds do not do well with our pets.