HELP! Anyone Near Camdenton/OsageBeach, MO?

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2012, 03:58 AM
Happiness is...puppy kisses x2!

My Mood/Status:
StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Help Sign HELP! Anyone near Camdenton/OsageBeach, MO?

Hi! We have a place down here though our home is in St. Louis. We've been down since Friday and last night the older of our two puppies had something going on with his eye when we came back in from boating all day. I cleaned it with a warm damp rag and he seemed to be itching it somewhat so I also gave him a pet sized dose of Benadryl. Fast forward to this morning and it looks worse and the other eye is stArting to do the same thing. At this point my best guess (but it is only a guess) is pink eye so I need to get him in to see a vet. Anyone have a vet they can recommend in the area, or should I pack him up and head back to St. Louis? Any recommendations for things to do?

Thank you for any input!!
The Following User Says Thank You to StLouisClipper For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement