Niping And Biting!

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2012, 11:32 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

Lindsey16 has posted more than 100 good deals!Lindsey16 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Niping and biting!

My boyfriend has two dogs who are basically mine too now but the one has serious trust issues (he was rescued when he was younger by my boyfriend). He is bad w people he doesn't know, he freaks out and acts like cujo. He is also terrible w all other animals but our other dog. He also nips at u when he is excited or irritated. The other night when my boyfriend was out of town and I was watching the dogs he actually bit me in the face (I bumped him in his sleep and scared him) he didn't break the skin but it still hurt pretty bad. I'm wondering if anyone else has had a dog w similar behavior and what you have done to help the situation. Any suggestions would be great!!!
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 05-23-2012, 11:00 PM

RE: Niping and biting!

My Mood/Status:
2blacklabs has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!2blacklabs has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!2blacklabs has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!2blacklabs has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!2blacklabs has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!2blacklabs has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!2blacklabs has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!2blacklabs has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!2blacklabs has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!2blacklabs has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
what kind of dog?
Old 05-23-2012, 11:07 PM

Lindsey16 has posted more than 100 good deals!Lindsey16 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Pomeranian/papillon he is a mix I guess there is a name for them called paperanian.
Old 05-23-2012, 11:24 PM

My Mood/Status:
pgg has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!pgg has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!pgg has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!pgg has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!pgg has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!pgg has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
When my two dogs needed training, I called several vetranarians and asked them to recommend trainers. I found one that came to my home, brought me articles to read, training aids, and trained me and my dogs for a very reasonable price. The dogs learned way faster than I did. You will be amazed what a good, professional trainer can do in a few lessons. Our dogs are much happier now that they know how to behave and what is expected of them.
The Following User Says Thank You to pgg For This Useful Post: