My Cat And Newpapers

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2012, 08:50 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Ellia has posted more than 100 good deals!Ellia has posted more than 100 good deals!
Animals My Cat and newpapers

I got a small problem, My most loving cat in the world that has never harm a thing . Go nuts every time I bring home my Sunday papers .I have to get my coupons out before I sit them down cause he claims them, and won't let anyone touch them or he will attack you with his teeth and claws. What is in this papers that make this cat act like this? We use food to get him to leave the papers so I can pick them up and get them out of the house . But ever then he will chase you for touching his papers .Once they are gone he go back to being my normal loving cat. He only does this with the new papers no other papers. Anyone got any idea why he acts like this?

Thanks
Ellia
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-25-2012, 08:57 AM

RE: My Cat and newpapers

My Mood/Status:
polydoly13 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!polydoly13 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!polydoly13 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!polydoly13 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!polydoly13 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!polydoly13 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!polydoly13 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!polydoly13 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!polydoly13 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!polydoly13 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!polydoly13 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Does he have his own scratching post/pad?? My cat LOVES to shred papers, can't say he gets possesive like your's does. I'd almost put some in a box and let him have at it for a while but then again I'm no cat expert so maybe my idea would just encourage him. But maybe if he had something that was his to scratch on throughout the day/everyday he may not get so possessive. And try two diff kinds of scratch pads, mine won't use the kind thats up and down (vertical), but he LOVES the kind that's flat on the ground.
Andrew, Mom to
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(Mallory, Missy, Summer, Boo Dog, Maggie & Slick),
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(George),
(Cajun, Sonny, Rooster) and of course many many
The Following User Says Thank You to polydoly13 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2012, 09:10 AM

My Mood/Status:
Ellia has posted more than 100 good deals!Ellia has posted more than 100 good deals!
Yeah He got his own scratching posts and toys. He like being on the ground so he got two flat ones . I just don't understand why he acts like that with the new papers. But I do like your idea with just putting some in a box and let him have at it. Thanks

Ellia
Old 03-30-2012, 06:39 PM

ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Mine doesnt do it with newspapers but with cardboard boxes yes. She sits in them and eats the corners